The Out of Office Club

Jackomanaco

Out of office is on - so I can finish off what I need to do today without being pestered! Van is on the drive, packing this evening, and then setting off tomorrow morning - stop over Wells, site Sunday. Surely I don't need all this alcohol..........

Mine was on yesterday and it feels great. Had a few scoops last night so groggy this morning, good practice?.

Working for Oxfam and will be setting off early Monday am. Got some serious organising/packing to do this weekend.

Buzzing.

around about 4pm today my OOO will be on and my boss can f**k himself if he thinks he's contacting me next week, as I have a new Lebara number to try at Glasto to see if the Vodafone signal is any good!

COUNTING DOWN THE SECONDS

Finished yesterday. I freelance so it's a case of "get all the work done in the month" type thing, so have worked extra hard to get to the point where there is exactly 2 days of work left to do when we get back.

Got a wedding to go to so away til Sunday, relax and pack Monday and head down Tuesday! 

4.30 this afternoon, though if me ward manager slopes off then i might get out a bit earlier 😊 tomorrow i'm sorting out a few bits n pieces, sunday driving down, travelodge in glastonbury town on sunday night to go see the abbey and the tor, and then onsite monday as soon as the oxfield opens. Tent up, camp sorted, and two days of relaxing before the shifts etc start