Milk tractor

HotChipWillBreakYourLegs

To the best of my knowledge it was stopped due to safety issues.

There has been a concentrated effort to reduce traffic moving around the site during the event.

Many years ago we nearly had a punter squashed by a sh*t collecting tractor just off the Glade crossroads, due the punter ignoring our instructions.

34 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

Used to love this.

IIRC it was stopped after I think 2016 and the tractor sliding off uneven track into some luckily vacant tents.

they were driving around in 2019, they said H&S but I also heard they struggled to get drivers.

They were on Instagram the other day welding together the store front.

33 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

they were driving around in 2019, they said H&S but I also heard they struggled to get drivers.

They were on Instagram the other day welding together the store front.

Honestly surprised to hear this, maybe I missed it cos of a route change, not seen them since then

3 hours ago, august1 said:

I think binned off incase it runs someone over.

They should've waited until they actually did and then maybe look at it.

Milky milky drove about 50 feet and then parked and drove off 30 minutes later. Hardly joyriding.

A disgrace imo. Was a lovely start to the day. 

Well this is turning into a sh*t 24 hours

Yesterday I found out that my breakfast staple Manic Organic is no longer on site

Now I find out that my usual breakfast tipple, a pint (but jeez, not two!!!) of fresh farm milk is also no longer touring the site. 

😭😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, airwaves said:

Well this is turning into a sh*t 24 hours

Yesterday I found out that my breakfast staple Manic Organic is no longer on site

Now I find out that my usual breakfast tipple, a pint (but jeez, not two!!!) of fresh farm milk is also no longer touring the site. 

😭😭😭😭😭

It's very quick and easy to grab from the multiple milk stalls all over. This feels a tad dramatic