The churnups

a6l6e6x

On 6/11/2023 at 5:35 PM, Radicles said:

He joined Sam Fender on stage in Newcastle for two AC/DC songs, it was incredible. He was born just over the river in Gateshead.

The teacher's account is very sweet

"I've known Sam for so long and it came up three or four years ago before he could have sold it out, he'd say, 'What I'd love to see, is you, me and 'Johno' from AC/DC back-to-back'. I'd say to him, 'yeah, that would be something, now ha'way'.

"And the other day, it came to pass."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-65882085

im finding this all very useful, as im working and really want shift pattern C - it would suit all my lineup needs - and i can now use the possibility of Foo Fighters being on during this time to swap me into it, and other people out of it so they can see em. I've got zero interest in watching them, and most people would love to.  perfect 👍

I assume we are expecting this long-awaited Foos UK tour announcement around the same time? 

Wouldn't surprise me if they announced big stadium shows for Summer 2024 - maybe next Monday, with tickets on sale the week after Glasto - and a 75min TV advert scheduled in nicely to send demand off the charts.

1 minute ago, Pjonze said:

is HEY WEB CAM! the first thing thats been on that board?  Cos at about 12.35 the wind had blown the bottom corner and it had a poster underneath that ended with two !!

There's been at least a couple others before that. Presume they're going over the top as needed, rather than removing layers.

On 6/14/2023 at 10:18 AM, DeanoL said:

If they're doing a straight greatest hits then that's them ruled out as headliners for the next 3 festivals at least. Would just be a repeat performance.

If it's something different somehow, then it doesn't.

They only need to chuck 3 or 4 classics in their slot to appease the punters TBF. Also the slot is way shorter than headline, so there';d still be a on of scope for something different, guests etc for headline.  

6 minutes ago, incident said:

There's been at least a couple others before that. Presume they're going over the top as needed, rather than removing layers.

What a tease - a blue tractor had parked in front of the sign for the webcam's last update and I was convinced it was so they could change the poster.