Predictions: 'Special guest' appearances 2023

sophiemarie

Only going to focus on Pyramid headliners but I reckon Elton will have at least 2 special guests so going for one of Roger Daltrey (Pinball Wizard/Love Reign O'er Me/Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me), Kiki Dee (self explanatory), Dua Lipa (self explanatory) or Stevie Wonder (literally wild guess so could be anything). Chris Martin doing a piano duet wouldn't surprise me either, although they are in Italy on the 22nd and then on the 26th so it seems pointless flying back to the UK only to fly back to Italy just for a couple of songs.

AM may have one guest tops but not sure who so either Miles Kane (although that'd be boring seeing as it's always him), Josh Homme (Knee Socks, Do I Wanna Know) or Jarvis Cocker and a joint Sheffield plea to stop the Leadmill from getting closed down (Cornerstone/Razzamatazz).

And Guns N' Roses may have Brian May (Knockin' on Heavens Door) and Dave Grohl (Paradise City) if someone above suggests he'll be there for a guest appearance for QOTSA. I'd even suggest Elton himself for November Rain seeing as he's done a duet with them before but I can only imagine EJ flying in for his appearance and flying straight back out.

I would bet my house that Miles Kane will be a special guest (probably with AM let’s be honest, but could also play with Courteeners!)  (I’m also in my 20s in London so obviously can’t afford the house but the sentiment stands)

There’s a whole host of people who could appear with Fred Again too (Mike Skinner, Brian Eno, Skrillex/Four tet, literally anyone in the music industry)

Got a bit of inside info this morning that Basil Brush and Mr Blobby will join Elton for a lovely rendition of "that's what friends are for"... Basil is already playing KidzField so it does sort of stack up!

Edited by Joey01

Lottery winners probay have shaun ryder as a guest seen as hes on the new album

Outside bet of frank turner as well if they play strummervile on the Thursday ,frank in europe fri sat and Sunday 

On 5/22/2023 at 6:39 PM, rumpola said:

Elton stopping mid-set to go to Other Stage to play piano and do backing vocals on QOTSA Fairweather Friends before.he heads back to Pyramid to sing Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word.......maybe 😇

QOTSA are in Denmark Sunday 28th.