Acts Not yet On Line-Up You are Expecting To Still Appear

Breeze

Some big names appearing here that I hope to see on the farm.  To echo other posters

- Aphex Twin.  He's got a glasto sized hole but I'm losing hope on that one.  ICONN seems like the only place left where he'd fit

- The Hives.  They're just wonderful and always a great time 

- Pigs7x.  Unlikely because they played last year but would be a (relatively) cheap booking, plus they appear to be free

- Bloc Party

- Squarepusher.  glade is yet to announce so could be a possibility but has no dates this year at all so doesn't look active 

- Pulp.  They've got to, haven't they?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

If she plays, it was really only ever going to be in Block9, so not impossible at all!

Ben

Well the Temple have booked SPFDJ and Arcadia and Silver Hayes have both booked VTSS. So you never know.

same goes for Volvox. She’s playing a festival in Germany that wknd which is lot less far to travel than from New York.

Edited by Twiggy553

51 minutes ago, nilolium said:

Rosalía :')

Would seem a massive shame if she was at Rock werchter and Roskilde and didn't make it to G.  Looks like she's in Italy on Friday but free otherwise - so another Elton clash maybe - I'd have a lot to catch up on iplayer I think!

Any chance of Tom Misch playing? With loyle carner playing WH good chance I feel and he was due to play in 2000.

Would be good to get Jungle and Confidence Man too.

Last wish …. probably a long shot but as they are touring would love The Cult to play also. 

Just now, Riggins said:

great set a few years ago, active for their 20th anniversary. would go down a treat opening Other or something but I'm prepared to be disappointed! 

oh my god has it been 20 years, that is mad. was well obsessed as a little kid. their recent album was actually great too for the nostalgia factor. would be great !

7 minutes ago, Badlands said:

The lack of a Williams Green and the slots filling up, as seen on the ‘Who’s playing where…’ thread is going to result in a lot of us being disappointed

No WG this year really sucks.

Still not sure why that call has been made.

13 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Would seem a massive shame if she was at Rock werchter and Roskilde and didn't make it to G.  Looks like she's in Italy on Friday but free otherwise - so another Elton clash maybe - I'd have a lot to catch up on iplayer I think!

Yeah, something in me still strongly believes that the Sunday night slot on Other is reserved for her. One can dream...