Line Up Announced

CaledonianGonzo

2 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Also if anyone hasn't seen Kelis live she's fucking cracking.

Saw her at Latitude by virtue of her just being before a band I like, she ended up being my act of the weekend. 

She's one I've always wanted to see but have missed. Really want to see her this time. Where do you think she'll play?

yes I’m disappointed there’s no prodigy, but seen the plenty of times, but I’m happy with this initial release,

Royal Blood, Lizzo, GNR, Elton, churches, CATQ, Fatboy, Fred Again, Hot Chip, LDR, MSP, Rudimental, Texas, The War On Drugs, Cat Stevens. 

im sure they’ll already be plenty of clashes 

Edited by lendan

Very happy with this so far- absolutely loads on there including some old favourites, newer acts I'm excited about and some big names I've always wanted to see. My group (mid-20s to 50s) are chuffed!

Just watch now as all my faves end up clashing 🤣🤷🏼‍♀ #DeathandTaxesandGlastonburyClashes

Looking at the comments on the official Glastonbury Facebook Post...... its the most positive set of comments I've seen for a glasto line up.

All those on here predicting huge back lash / end of the festival / 1000s of tickets going back in the pot because of GNR / Artics are clearly out of touch with the general publics music taste 🥸

Edited by Prince Mylo
  • Upvote 1

In terms of personal taste, I'm way more excited about this drop than I was the initial poster from last year. Loads of great pop on there and no major clashes in terms of headliners. More than happy with that!

Elton John, Lizzo, Candi Staton, Carly Rae Jepsen, Chvrches, Fred Again..., Hot Chip, Rina Sawayama, Young Fathers all definites clash-permitting. Could be tempted to catch Blondie, Arctic Monkeys, Christine and the Queens, Kelis, Lil Nas X, Maggie Rogers, Phoenix, Royal Blood and Yusuf/Cat Stevens too. The more I look at it the more I like it honestly.

Edited by oakdown

15 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Also if anyone hasn't seen Kelis live she's fucking cracking.

Saw her at Latitude by virtue of her just being before a band I like, she ended up being my act of the weekend. 

She's headlining Mighty Hoopla which will be probably the most fabulous crowd for her, so I'll end up catching her there I think.

One of my big regrets last year was having such a shit spot for Macca. I couldn't see the stage due to flags and surrounded by coked-up twats. For Elton, I absolutely have to be in the pit in front of the toenail (what we call the semi-circular barrier). So my question is, Do you think there'll be much churn after Lil Nas X, or should I get there and watch his set just to be safe. I don't dislike him, but not a big fan, and I don't like the idea of taking up real estate that a real fan could be enjoying.

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

One of my big regrets last year was having such a shit spot for Macca. I couldn't see the stage due to flags and surrounded by coked-up twats. For Elton, I absolutely have to be in the pit in front of the toenail (what we call the semi-circular barrier). So my question is, Do you think there'll be much churn after Lil Nas X, or should I get there and watch his set just to be safe. I don't dislike him, but not a big fan, and I don't like the idea of taking up real estate that a real fan could be enjoying.

I doubt there'll be loads of churn. Surely a lot of people will be doing what you've suggested and settling in for Reg?