2023 New Music

FloorFiller

13 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Tough call but after only 3 listens I think I agree with you. Never thought he’d top Matador but he’s only gone and blimmin’ done it.

Criminally underrated songwriter. One of the best we’ve produced.

I think it has the best "album" feel of the 3 as opposed to a collection of tracks.

Well over the Speedy Wunderground & Dan Carey *ss-licking nowadays but this is actually decent

Bound to do well with the number of connections that label has with pluggers, press and just label 'clout'

7 hours ago, OCarter said:

Well over the Speedy Wunderground & Dan Carey *ss-licking nowadays but this is actually decent

Bound to do well with the number of connections that label has with pluggers, press and just label 'clout'

Reminds me a bit of Wolf Alice when they go a bit more punk

15 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

New fall out boy is decent surprisingly 

I was preparing to be incredibly whelmed and expected them to stick to the more pop sound of their last couple of albums, but damn, this is the best thing they’ve done in ages. Hope the rest of the album is like this. 

Gonna start sharing this for no reason other than I'm an attention whore.  Just what's on my new music radar at any given time, updating approximately weekly. Attempts to keep it to a sensible length may or may not succeed, target is <50 tracks.

Enjoy. Or not. And yes, I know it's Deezer...

https://deezer.page.link/69XV8iHxRPYeVm7X8