Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

The only people in the world who get bothered by the 'quality' of bookings and things like this are Facebook warriors who don't have or never have had tickets, and people on here who expect the top 0.1% of artists every year. It stinks of either entitlement or music snobbery.

If you don't want to watch someone, go see someone else, there is SO much to do. It's really that simple. In fact for my first 5 Glasto's I only ever saw 2 headline sets. They could announce some utter **** to headline all 3 nights and I can honestly say it wouldn't make a difference to the Glasto experience for 95% of people.

If there's someone legendary rumoured, or someone that you love, then it's something to get very excited about. Other than that, there is nothing to whinge about, it is Glasto. Some attitudes in here are utterly ridiculous.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

The only people in the world who get bothered by the 'quality' of bookings and things like this are Facebook warriors who don't have or never have had tickets, and people on here who expect the top 0.1% of artists every year. It stinks of either entitlement or music snobbery.

If you don't want to watch someone, go see someone else, there is SO much to do. It's really that simple. In fact for my first 5 Glasto's I only ever saw 2 headline sets. They could announce some utter **** to headline all 3 nights and I can honestly say it wouldn't make a difference to the Glasto experience for 95% of people.

If there's someone legendary rumoured, or someone that you love, then it's something to get very excited about. Other than that, there is nothing to whinge about, it is Glasto. Some attitudes in here are utterly ridiculous.

This. People acting like the festival owes them something 😂 The festival certainly hasn’t got to this point by worrying about what people think

9 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Exactly this. Out of reactions though. It’s great if there’s one I really want to see but fine if there’s none. If there was a year when I felt I had to see all 3 then I’d come home feeling like I’d missed so much of the festival.  People crying about the headliners because they don’t like them need to try something else. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Noticed it a lot in here, the way some respond with such doom and gloom when others are happy is weird.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Yep. Last Pyramid headliner I watched in full was Arcade Fire. Went to Foo Fighters, but got bored after half an hour & wandered off to watch Steve Harley on Avalon instead.

Would definitely have gone to The Cure, but didn't get tickets in 2019. The lack of Pyramid headliners for me, did not detract from my enjoyment of the festival one iota!

Happy with Elton, someone I'd likely see but all three of the main rumours are people I could take or leave. Which is pretty much perfect this far out. Always like to see one Pyramid headliner per festival and Elton would probably be most likely out of the three as will be a big showy fun event.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Billie Eilish's Instagram post of her wearing a Glastonbury hoodie was at around 11:30 at night, the festival confirmed her at around 9:45 the next morning.

But that mightve been a time zone issue on Billies part anyway not thinking it was going to cause some fuss in the daylight hours that were left. If she had waited til the night time in LA it wouldve taken a minute to gain traction.