2024 Headliners

With the rumored headliners, I'd of seen Coldplay, maybe Dua, and a no to SZA

But after today listening to Dua more, she has a lot of hits, and I think she will smash it, so I'm now kind of hoping she doesn't have any horrendous clashes for me.

Coldplay put on a good show I've heard and I've never seen them so seems an easy pick for me

SZA is still a no for me, just can't get into her though

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

If you bully Sza ebough youre gonna get Morgan Wallen to fill in. 

what?

6 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I quite like the pointy thing tbh I’ve had some great times there over the years . Some sat round a campfire in my early years , different strokes for different folks … don’t mind how anyone does it as long as they have a smile on their face and aren’t an ass to others . Times  change we either embrace that or we get bitter . Good luck in resale 

Cheers old son 

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

To sold out stadiums and number 1 albums. I swear the facebook contingent  would gladly take white dude with a guitar over Sza I bet

Just any white dude with any guitar? All of the Facebook contingent? There's a Facebook contingent? 

2 hours ago, king_oxymoron said:

Didn’t he have quite a public racism controversy? Probably not missing much.

28 minutes ago, Drinky said:

There is no way Morgan “n word on tape” Wallen is getting booked for Glastonbury

I don't know who he is either but I suspect this is a clue as to what he got in trouble for.