2024 Headliners

14 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Cant see swifty for 2024 myself. She should be in europe but doing all her own dates / era’s tour. Glasto wont get a sniff when it comes to that money machine i expect. 

the dates will be carefully aligned around stadium availability.

we might get her in 2025 once all her own touring is done. Maybe. She’ll probably have 2 more albums by then!

Madonna is a meeting of event and performer that needs to happen before she calls it quits on touring. I suspect the fest would have her at the drop of a hat so the ball is in her court. Money / tour production makes me think more likely not than so, sadly.

Dua and fender are shoo-ins

With Madge I think this first run being arenas is the gauge for demand and next year is stadiums. But considering people paid the high prices for London it shows theres more to be made in the uk. 

Plenty of ‘legacy’ acts still to debut:

Depeche Mode. AC/DC. Pearl Jam. RATM. Iron Maiden. Queen +. Billy Joel. RHCP.

Maiden especially seem unlikely but all these are active performers who are pretty much stadium sized in this country, so I think more likely than Foos returning so soon.

11 hours ago, Suprefan said:

With Madge I think this first run being arenas is the gauge for demand and next year is stadiums. But considering people paid the high prices for London it shows theres more to be made in the uk. 

Madge has “BST24” written all over her.

If nothing else that would place her in range of Glastonbury.

22 hours ago, Matt42 said:

The main reason I think it’s going to happen is because they were looking at European festivals and postponed it to 2024. Sounds to me like the festivals they really wanted to play didn’t have space for them.

Just because they were looking at European festivals doesn’t mean Glastonbury was on the cards. What reason, other than Dave quite enjoying it, is there to have them back?

I’m joining FF in the “highly sceptical/will believe it when I see it” camp.

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Just because they were looking at European festivals doesn’t mean Glastonbury was on the cards. What reason, other than Dave quite enjoying it, is there to have them back?

I’m joining FF in the “highly sceptical/will believe it when I see it” camp.

Sir Joey T heard they were in the mix for Glasto and Ken (best source for RW) has dates for them that firmly put them in the frame for big G

On 1/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, listenstolotsofcrap said:

2024: Dave / Dua Lipa / Madonna
2025: The 1975 / Harry Styles / Taylor Swift

Better hope you get tickets in the main sale if this trio is announced!! Resale with them 3 would be brutal

34 minutes ago, kalifire said:

2024:  The 1975, Madonna, Dua Lipa

2025:  Dave, Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift

Would be well happy with those line-ups - 5 out of 6 are absolute must sees for me.  Only downside is too many nights at the Pyramid, but I sure wouldn't be complaining!