2023 Ticket Price Confirmed

Dukeicon

17 hours ago, Serenefishy said:

I have no friends who want to go. Weighing up having a go at a ticket anyway. Anyone been solo before?

No, but should have.  I first wanted to go in 1997 but had no friends to go with and bottled it.  Same again in 2003 (I think?)  Finally went in 2009 and have kicked myself ever since for not just taking the plunge earlier.

5 minutes ago, SighMo said:

If you do end up with a reg in your group which is already used, is it identified like a wrongly typed postcode is, so you have a chance to delete and try again?

It'll be flagged as invalid. You have a chance to delete and try again if the site is behaving itself. Better just to not be in that position, and threaten to castrate anyone who provides incorrect details or who double dips their groups.

• Like 1

Has anyone got the archived link of worthy view/sticklinch options? Just running past a mate who's camping averse

edit: ignore found it - http://web.archive.org/web/20211015204628/https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/sticklinch/sticklinch-accommodation-options/

Edited by topmarksbri
info no longer needed

15 hours ago, SighMo said:

If you do end up with a reg in your group which is already used, is it identified like a wrongly typed postcode is, so you have a chance to delete and try again?

Other posters will tell you of times they've had this predicament and by the time they wasted a minute or two finding the error and fixing it they were too late - so don't let people cross pollinate groups. 

On 10/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, incident said:

It'll be flagged as invalid. You have a chance to delete and try again if the site is behaving itself. Better just to not be in that position, and threaten to castrate anyone who provides incorrect details or who double dips their groups.

a few years back my dad provided an invalid reg and I cut him loose pretty sharpish when I found the booking page for the good of the group. he was gutted and felt so guilty, had to be done

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2022 at 5:06 PM, Serenefishy said:

I have no friends who want to go. Weighing up having a go at a ticket anyway. Anyone been solo before?

Although I have gone with groups when I have been I have pretty much spent the majority of the time doing my own thing at Glastonbury and seeing who I wanted to see. There have been days when I've not seen the group from morning until meeting up for for headline act at some point, always had a great time and got talking to lads of people etc. 

4 minutes ago, Drfoxxx said:

Has anyone had any issues when getting through to buy tickets, with spaces in the postcodes? A few questions being asked in our group, but I can't see it being an issue as it is still the same postcode?

No that issue is fine now … it’s been sorted a few years ago … you can use either … if you aren’t convinced test it on the pages listed in the tips thread 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ticket prices discussed briefly on this podcast at around 11 mins

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3fUG4xlARfZwIPIicUnjDd?si=sYGcawioQX66LmIDGCHuCg

Full transparency, I’m involved in the podcast so if you could be kind enough to give it a rating if you like it, it is very much appreciated. Also available on Apple, Google Podcasts etc etc 

44 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Ticket prices discussed briefly on this podcast at around 11 mins

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3fUG4xlARfZwIPIicUnjDd?si=sYGcawioQX66LmIDGCHuCg

Full transparency, I’m involved in the podcast so if you could be kind enough to give it a rating if you like it, it is very much appreciated. Also available on Apple, Google Podcasts etc etc 

good listen that ... although personally I feel like the ticket hike is purely inflationary plus a little to build the coffers back up . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

An interesting article in Mixmag about the rising cost of festivals 

https://mixmag.net/feature/cost-of-living-crisis-festivals-uk-england-scotland-wales

Seems to be the smaller fests doing poorly while larger ones are doing very well. best download sales for years, boardmasters all out, boomtown seems to be doing decently too and imagine creamfields will too etc. Reading the only one seeming to be doing poorly.

Pretty similar story to last year, interesting read i must say. Confused how there's a fencing shortage though!

1 hour ago, stanh said:

If we ignore the resales from failed payment plans, I think I saw somewhere that this year's Creamfields has been their fastest sell out in history.

My daughter got this year's creamfields tickets as soon as tickets went on sale and opted for the monthly payment plan, think it's about £30 a month.  I think it would be a good idea if Glastonbury had a similar option .

Edited by gazzared

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Seems to be the smaller fests doing poorly while larger ones are doing very well. best download sales for years, boardmasters all out, boomtown seems to be doing decently too and imagine creamfields will too etc. Reading the only one seeming to be doing poorly.

Pretty similar story to last year, interesting read i must say. Confused how there's a fencing shortage though!

Younger audience the difference maker for Reading perhaps?

3 hours ago, gazzared said:

My daughter got this year's creamfields tickets as soon as tickets went on sale and opted for the monthly payment plan, think it's about £30 a month.  I think it would be a good idea if Glastonbury had a similar option .

Yeah, would be very useful, I do similar for my Glastonbury ticket, and just put 'X' amount into my savings account each pay day, so I know if I'm successful getting tickets I'll have the money already there for it. Definitely think having monthly payment/Klarna options helps festivals with a younger clientele shift tickets.

15 minutes ago, stanh said:

Yeah, would be very useful, I do similar for my Glastonbury ticket, and just put 'X' amount into my savings account each pay day, so I know if I'm successful getting tickets I'll have the money already there for it. Definitely think having monthly payment/Klarna options helps festivals with a younger clientele shift tickets.

its kind of mad that nobody thought of it sooner. I bet for Reading/Boardmasters they shift a very large amount through these plans.

was glasto the first to do it (albeit the deposit thing vs monthly payments)