2023 Ticket Price Confirmed

Dukeicon

That may well put some people off, although the deposit scheme does allow people to budget for the ticket over a number of months. No getting away from it though, that is a substantial increase.

Given the increase in energy costs, the lost revenue of covid and I suspect some Brexit related red tape, this is not an unexpected rise.

Campervan tickets for 2023 will cost £150 for a standard pitch or £250 for a large pitch. Further information about booking campervan/caravan tickets will be released, alongside Worthy View/Sticklinch accommodation information, later in the Autumn.

2090967096_Screenshot2022-10-17at15_04_16.png.3c4bc1e80ee3bd65839e0b9be412e6b2.png

6 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

This is an increase of £55 on 2020/2022.

£280 - 2020/22
£248 - 2019
£238 - 2017
£228 - 2016
£225 - 2015

I know a lot has changed in the world since 2019 tickets went on sale but an £87 rise since then is massive and this will surely price a not insignificant number of people out. I've got no doubt ticket day will seem as hectic as ever but I was expecting it to be a bit closer to £300 this time.

Just now, eddie_corrigan said:

Still think they should have thought about increasing the deposit. Would make paying the balance of a lot more palatable especially with that price hike. 

How much were you thinking? I think the £50 deposit is ideal as it basically means no real pressure to cough up just yet but if you secure a ticket in the main sale you know you’ve got six months to get the rest of the money ready. Don’t think raising the deposit would do much other than to price out some people early on, or at least make it a bit more of a struggle to have the money in their accounts.

£393 for me with coach travel. The amount of acts I see, it remains value. People pay way more to go on holiday and sit down, and this is basically my holiday.

The worst thing will once again be people with no interests but clickbait telling me how expensive it is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Campervan tickets for 2023 will cost £150 for a standard pitch or £250 for a large pitch. Further information about booking campervan/caravan tickets will be released, alongside Worthy View/Sticklinch accommodation information, later in the Autumn.

2090967096_Screenshot2022-10-17at15_04_16.png.3c4bc1e80ee3bd65839e0b9be412e6b2.png

What were the CV prices for this year? I can't find recall.