All Points East 2023

gfa

I've been really enjoying the new Jungle album since I stuck it on yesterday morning. 

I won't be too upset if I don't make it along that day, but if I do, id be in for a really good time with them, Erykah Badu, Blessed Madonna, 070 Shake... 

It remains a very weird choice for a festival with such a large capacity, but if that was a day at, say, End of the Road, id be thrilled I'd say. 

14 hours ago, About Today said:

Anyone got any tips for lower down the bill on Field day? I'm excited for Bonobo, Jon Hopkins and Aphex Twin, but wouldn't mind some tips earlier on.

If I was heading along, id be going to Actress, Sudan Archives, Art School Girlfriend, SBTRKT, and Fever Ray. 

Not sure how that works out clash wise, but some great stuff on the list. 

22 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

If I was heading along, id be going to Actress, Sudan Archives, Art School Girlfriend, SBTRKT, and Fever Ray. 

Not sure how that works out clash wise, but some great stuff on the list. 

I'd second all this, I'm going to get there early-ish specifically for Sudan Archives.  Fever Ray is more of a "must see" for most of my friends than Aphex Twin.  Moderat are good but clash with Bonobo. I was surprised by how good Bonobo was when I caught him at Glasto a couple of years ago - a full band performing electronic music is a big winner.  

I think I'm going to prioritise stuff in the tent, as IMO it's a better atmosphere for dance music.  Kai Campos should hopefully be good, and Deena Abdelwahed is well worth checking out

So many great names everywhere on the lineup, you'll have a great time

16 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

I won 2 free tickets for the Field Day event on Saturday but unfortunately can no longer go. I'd like them to go to a eFestival member so whoever DM's me first can have them! 

PM'd ya

21 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Really hoping I manage to win tickets to the HAIM date as I'd really love to go but just cant justify the £65 ticket cost. Here's hoping huh

I’ve won some HAIM ones so if you can try and win me some strokes we can swap. And if you don’t end up having any luck winning strokes ones happy to just give you them anyway if I can’t manage to win or swap them as I’m not planning on going. But please try help me win some 😂

Edited by LockdownP
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, LockdownP said:

I’ve won some HAIM ones so if you can try and win me some strokes we can swap. And if you don’t end up having any luck winning strokes ones happy to just give you them anyway if I can’t manage to win or swap them as I’m not planning on going. But please try help me win some 😂

yooo!!!! thank you so much!!

I've got a ballot entry in for The Strokes and since realised I cannot make it so if I do end up getting lucky then they're all yours!!! Will keep you posted on any success

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

yooo!!!! thank you so much!!

I've got a ballot entry in for The Strokes and since realised I cannot make it so if I do end up getting lucky then they're all yours!!! Will keep you posted on any success

Thanks. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻