All Points East 2023

gfa

2 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Skrillex is about in summer isn't he, maybe field day co-head. Some sort of Fred Again/ Four Tet/ Skrillex day would sell well i think. 

Only thing i'd say is they all aim towards the same audience - I think going for a bit more variety could be better

50 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Does that matter as a co-headline though? Where another option is one act alone who has their one audience, if you get me. 

They'd be taking up the 3 biggest slots for the same audience, co-headline or not - vs the big 3 this year going for at least young/old

34 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

What are the rumours currently?

Other than Stormzy have we had anything else?

LCD Soundsystem/YYYs are apparently doing a Dublin show in August.

Given they're doing EU festival but not announced for a whole load of UK stuff this summer I'd be inclined to think The 1975 might be doing one as well.

Aside from that nothing much else obvious.

Edited by jannybruck

1 hour ago, jannybruck said:

LCD Soundsystem/YYYs are apparently doing a Dublin show in August.

Given they're doing EU festival but not announced for a whole load of UK stuff this summer I'd be inclined to think The 1975 might be doing one as well.

Aside from that nothing much else obvious.

An LCD/YYY’s night would be a must for me. Still annoyed that I missed the last one.

55 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Possibilities seem to be along the lines of 

LCD / Florence / Little Simz / Underworld / Four Tet / Lizzo / Liam Gallagher. 

Gallagher is a boardmasters exclusive

Not sure Underworld are big enough and simz definitely isn't

What are our chances of seeing a pre-Christmas announcement here? I had expected one, but it's cutting it pretty close, especially with all the other gig/festival announcements in the last fortnight which probably sweep up a lot of the Christmas stocking filler marker. 

Has anyone heard any rumours about announcements dates or anything? 

Edited by ConfidenceMan

3 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

What are our chances of seeing a pre-Christmas announcement here? I had expected one, but it's cutting it pretty close, especially with all the other gig/festival announcements in the last fortnight which probably sweep up a lot of the Christmas stocking filler marker. 

Probably not at this point - seems few european ones are yet to announce like Firenze next week but most will be after xmas now

Connect have nothing either who they are likely to overlap a lot with

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

I hope so given the Leeds festival line up is so poor, opens up the bank holiday weekend to many people who might have attended R&L that weekend.

• Upvote 1