Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Yeah, I feel a bit annoyed that we have the upper tier seats for Edinburgh, when I could just get better seats for the final day but I have used my code for the 4 tickets, it's a shame I can't just swap the tickets around and pay the difference.

My husband who got the tickets, was pretty pleased at the time but now he feels bad because we could've just waited. Whereas, if it was a case that everywhere was sold out for pre-sale, we'd feel pretty pleased with the tickets! FOMO is a funny old thing ain't it?

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

for where?

Wembley, final date.

I just caved and bought 2 more seated tickets. Cheapest category, but they seem really good seats in fairness just right at the top, opposite end of the stadium.

16 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Got absolutely shafted by TM today. Even when I selected the £110+ tickets, it kept offering my the awful tier 5 seats behind the stage, then kicked me out whem I refused them too many times.

The ‘we’re going to kick you out but not actually tell you we’re doing that and just say you’re having connection issues until you refresh and find yourself at the back of the queue’ thing after you searched too many times was really bloody annoying. Surely if you’re spending £200 a ticket you should be able to search through what’s available as many times as you like. 

I think the way it was designed has kind of screwed over the most loyal and dedicated fans hasn't it. The initial excitement and scramble to get any tickets they could get their hands on - the kind of golden ticket effect. If I’m being cynical I would think this was done deliberately to shift the expensive VIP ones in particular, which would be harder to shift in any general sale.  

In reality, it’s possible that if it does go on general sale, then somebody could waltz in an get great seats or even standing tickets (although I expect the vast majority of these to go with the code release). Still .. it’s good to know you’re going to be there regardless. 

8 minutes ago, st dan said:

I think the way it was designed has kind of screwed over the most loyal and dedicated fans hasn't it. The initial excitement and scramble to get any tickets they could get their hands on - the kind of golden ticket effect. If I’m being cynical I would think this was done deliberately to shift the expensive VIP ones in particular, which would be harder to shift in any general sale.  

In reality, it’s possible that if it does go on general sale, then somebody could waltz in an get great seats or even standing tickets (although I expect the vast majority of these to go with the code release). Still .. it’s good to know you’re going to be there regardless. 

Don’t think you’re being cynical - that’s exactly how it is. I’ve logged into all eight of the sales windows so far and the only time I’ve ever seen lower bowl seating available was under the £600 VIP option. Maybe I’ve just been a bit unlucky, but rewarding the die-hards who had the foresight to sign up for a presale with nosebleed seats, whilst Donna’s hen do rabble who only know Anti Hero take the best seats in the house.. a bloody sh*t way to treat people.

Not that Taylor is by any stretch the first artist to do that but that doesn’t make it any less frustrating. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

1 minute ago, PGTIps said:

Is Cardiff doing a waiting room? and if so, how does that work, is that on both AXS and Ticketmaster?

Yep, both waiting rooms will open at 2:30pm. Then random assignment of queue position regardless of what time you join the queue. TM will give you a queue #, AXS has a rubbish system with a bar that doesn't make it very clear how far back you are in the queue

Good luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sbco100 said:

Did we ever get a final answer on whether you can use the same Midnights code for 2 different dates, 2 tickets for each date?

Seems as though everyone on Reddit has done just that. I actually signed up for a code on two different emails for both AXS and TM (bought the record on one, signed up for no purchase on the other), so I’ve just bought 2 tickets on each code. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, jparx said:

Wembley, final date.

I just caved and bought 2 more seated tickets. Cheapest category, but they seem really good seats in fairness just right at the top, opposite end of the stadium.

I'm really kicking myself for not getting two more for the Anfield Saturday date yesterday. I had an appointment I couldn't move, but my brother was on hand to get them if I wanted them, but the friend I had initially thought of going with on the Saturday then backed out so I thought "eh, nevermind then - I've got the great seats I wanted for Thursday" - even though I always fully intended on going twice?! Just feels like I've wasted a perfectly good opportunity! I blame the high emotions of the morning for clouding my perspective 🤣

Don't think I'm going to get a code for the verified sale, so I think my best chance now will be keeping my fastest finger on the resales nearer the time. As I live here, at least won't have to worry about any travel or accommodation.

Edited by WestCountryGirl

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm really kicking myself for not getting two more for the Anfield Saturday date yesterday. I had an appointment I couldn't move, but my brother was on hand to get them if I wanted them, but the friend I had initially thought of going with on the Saturday then backed out so I thought "eh, nevermind then - I've got the great seats I wanted for Thursday" - even though I always fully intended on going twice?! Just feels like I've wasted a perfectly good opportunity! I blame the high emotions of the morning for clouding my perspective 🤣

Don't think I'm going to get a code for the verified sale, so I think my best chance now will be keeping my fastest finger on the resales nearer the time. As I live here, at least won't have to worry about any travel or accommodation.

Has it sold out yet? there could be singles available.

14 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Don’t think you’re being cynical - that’s exactly how it is. I’ve logged into all eight of the sales windows so far and the only time I’ve ever seen lower bowl seating available was under the £600 VIP option. Maybe I’ve just been a bit unlucky, but rewarding the die-hards who had the foresight to sign up for a presale with nosebleed seats, whilst Donna’s hen do rabble who only know Anti Hero take the best seats in the house.. a bloody sh*t way to treat people.

Not that Taylor is by any stretch the first artist to do that but that doesn’t make it any less frustrating. 

You've definitely been unlucky there.  I've logged into 5 of the 6 London sales, and by Tuesday was being offered lower bowl and level 2 seats.  It was defintely getting quicker and easier as the sales windows went on - by this morning I was in within 5 minutes, was offered really good lower tier seats, but picked up front pit standing instead.

3 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I think the intensity of this tour has clouded a lot of judgements 😂 to be honest it’s clouded mine, I actually definitely wasn’t planning on going twice, I’ve effectively just paid £250 for two tickets when I was quite happy with the one show!

Not to be a bad influence, but if you’re thinking about resale you might be better just grabbing a vip ticket now, I think they’re still up there for Anfield 🙈

Just now, goonerben said:

You've definitely been unlucky there.  I've logged into 5 of the 6 London sales, and by Tuesday was being offered lower bowl and level 2 seats.  It was defintely getting quicker and easier as the sales windows went on - by this morning I was in within 5 minutes, was offered really good lower tier seats, but picked up front pit standing instead.

Oh! Oh dear. Bloody annoying but at least that’s provided a bit of hope whilst sat in this Cardiff waiting room. Thank you. 

I planned to get 2 standing for Wembley (any of the June dates before G) and 2 for Vienna… I’ve ended up with 2 nosebleed seats for the Friday and 2 standing for Sunday and Vienna Friday. Part of me wishes I’d gotten the front standing, but I reckon regular standing near the diamond is probably a better view.

2 minutes ago, Drinky said:

I planned to get 2 standing for Wembley (any of the June dates before G) and 2 for Vienna… I’ve ended up with 2 nosebleed seats for the Friday and 2 standing for Sunday and Vienna Friday. Part of me wishes I’d gotten the front standing, but I reckon regular standing near the diamond is probably a better view.

I think if you’re willing to work hard at it, you’ll get as good a view as front standing with GA, front standing just gives you the safety net that your worst view is still going to be great.