Taylor swift

brettredmayne

When you click to join the waiting room on Ticketmaster, just wait and give it a few minutes, you will join the queue eventually. No need to refresh.

Just as an aside, I've got the London page loaded on my desktop through wi-fi and through my phone on 4G and have the exact same queue ID on both so I imagine I will just end up at the same point in the queue regardless. Must be linked to your Ticketmaster account rather than your device.

I've also got a separate tab opened on my desktop for Edinburgh and have a different queue ID for this so all seems to be well with joining the queue on the same device for two different locations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Do we have any idea of costings? I've put a max of £90 per ticket on what I'm willing to spend, so may be out before it even starts. 

TBH - you're unlikely to have many if any options at that limit. Especially with fees.

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

I've found no way to clear the block if you get this (other than to use a device on a different IP...)

Anyone?

Screenshot 2023-07-10 10.39.47.png

I got exactly this and had to switch to my phone using 4G. I only had 1 tab loaded so I've been blocked incorrectly.

Edited by El Scorcho

Just now, parsonjack said:

I've switched to 4G which gets me in but the laptop page seems screwed with no way out (other than VPN etc....).

There's going to be a LOT of folks caught by this.

Glad you've got through! Yeah hopefully that throws a few people off and makes it easier for us 😅

15 minutes ago, Sbco100 said:

Did you just keep refreshing the error 403 page?

Just kept clicking until it gave me an ID. I reckon the service that assigns Queue IDs probably can’t handle more than a few thousand requests a second, so there was a backlog at the start of the waiting room

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

You will be fine at £90. I imagine seating will be £70 upwards but they might be nosebleeds

Don't mind nosebleeds, as long as they're not restricted view ones. Don't want to be watching the wee screen at the side of the stage. Don't mind jut watching it all from the main screen 😄