Taylor swift

brettredmayne

I think she’ll do almost the whole of midnights plus one song from each other album (+10 minute all too well as it had a separate release and film) 

Teardrops on my guitar

Love story

Mean (I know this is unlikely but I love mean) 

I knew you were trouble

Blank space

Getaway car

Cruel summer

Cardigan or love triangle medley 

Gold rush (or no body no crime if HAIM support)

aTW10

Edited by GeezLouise

3 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

I think she’ll do almost the whole of midnights plus one song from each other album (+10 minute all too well as it had a separate release and film) 

Teardrops on my guitar

Love story

Mean (I know this is unlikely but I love mean) 

I knew you were trouble

Blank space

Getaway car

Cruel summer

Cardigan or love triangle medley 

Gold rush (or no body no crime if HAIM support)

aTW10

Would take that as the greatest hits selection although advertising it as a “journey through the eras past and present” and then dedicating half the show to the most recent album would be a bit of a kicker.

4 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Would take that as the greatest hits selection although advertising it as a “journey through the eras past and present” and then dedicating half the show to the most recent album would be a bit of a kicker.

Maybe she might do your picks as medleys? (+cruel summer😉

I can’t see her scrimping on midnights though. 

21 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Maybe she might do your picks as medleys? (+cruel summer😉

I can’t see her scrimping on midnights though. 

Would think we’ll certainly get four or five from it but if people turn up expecting 22 or You Belong With Me and they get Snow On The Beach and Midnight Rain instead then that would not go down well.

If I was in charge then 90% of the show would be Speak Now, Red and Folklore with nothing at all from Evermore or Midnights except Ivy and Anti-Hero.. but sadly I’m not 💔

On 10/28/2022 at 1:37 PM, chazwwe said:

So, now the album has been out a week and I've played it 1/2 times a day on average, I've put together a dream/realistic setlist.

Now going back through her setlists, she seems to play the majority of the new album, I've not done that, which is why I've put 'dream', she also hasn't played more than 20/21 tracks at a gig before, but with more albums needing to be toured I put more songs in.

1. Lavender Haze
2. The Man
3. Blank Space
4. Maroon
5. Me!
6. Delicate
7. Red

Folklore/Evermore session w/Aaron Dessner 

8. The 1
9. Betty/Cardigan/August (Trilogy mash up)
10. No Body No Crime (with Haim)
11. Exile (with Bon Iver)

===== Some kind of video for the break===
12. Anti Hero
13. Getaway Car/London Boy (mash up)
14. Bejewelled
15. I Knew You Were Trouble
16. 22/You Belong With Me/Paper Rings (mash up)
17. Karma
18. Lover (piano)
19. Mastermind
20. Shake it off

Encore
21. Love Story (acoustic opening)
22. Style
23. We Are Never Getting Back Together
24. All Too Well (10 Minute)

In reality, we're probably getting 20-22 songs, with 8 off the new album and 1 from Folklore, none from Evermore and 2 from Lover.

I did this as a prediction for Glastonbury. Now with it being confirmed as greatest hits. I still would take this. Knock off the bon over/ haim stuff and add a few rarer ones and I'd be chuffed.

4 hours ago, circus92 said:

These ticket sales are going to be carnage.

Just tried to register for the verified fan presale access - Ticketmaster has put me in a queue!

image.png.6e3a1fcdd94592c33b10220d346c4378.png

Well given how much of a nightmare we've established Ticketmaster US is with their dynamic pricing stuff, I can only guess the ticket sale day is going to be an absolute nightmare.

I'd still presume tbf that it's possible she could be around in the UK in August/September. But that's for future announcements to be made one way or another. It certainly is the end of the line for any Glasto hopes.

54 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Well given how much of a nightmare we've established Ticketmaster US is with their dynamic pricing stuff, I can only guess the ticket sale day is going to be an absolute nightmare.

I'd still presume tbf that it's possible she could be around in the UK in August/September. But that's for future announcements to be made one way or another. It certainly is the end of the line for any Glasto hopes.

Eventually got through and you have to have a US phone number!  Poor form 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Wonder if she’ll have the bravery to bring Picture To Burn back after all this time 😉

Almost certainly not going to be an equal number of songs from each album, but if it was then I would predict:

S/T - Tim McGraw, Teardrops On My Guitar, Our Song

Fearless - Love Story, You Belong With Me, Fifteen

Speak Now - Mine, Mean, Sparks Fly

Red - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well (10 minute version)

1989 - Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style

Reputation - Look What You Made Me Do, Delicate, Getaway Car

Lover - Me, Lover, The Man

Folklore - The 1, Cardigan, Exile

Evermore - Willow, No Body No Crime, Tis The Damn Season

Midnights - Anti-Hero, Karma, You’re On Your Own Kid

Don’t think many people would complain at a show consisting of the above, although my personal choices from Reputation and Lover in particular would naturally be very different … 

Cruel summer and the archer please , no Me 

37 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Cruel summer and the archer please , no Me 

Of course!! I was making a rough stab at the songs I think she might pick from each album, not the ones I actually want by any means. Solid seven or eight songs I’d love to hear from Lover and none of them are Me 🙂