ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How big is your spreadsheet ? Ours is 20 groups ? 

Twelve, but four others got through in the coach sale. 
Seeing the abysmal lack of organisation of some people on different forums is giving me hope. 
God speed and good luck! 

Edit: groups that is, not individuals. 

Edited by PassingCloud

Had the worst nights sleep… went on a Miami ride at fireworks night event last night and it’s fucked my hip up and I’ve been in a lot of pain. 

I’ve decided to join some mates and get a deposit on this morning as all although I worked for Oxfam again this year and was a super supervisor (apart from being late 😂) I don’t qualify for priority, so the deposit is like an insurance policy. 

1 hour ago, TrippyDip said:

When you refresh at 9am does it automatically take you into the site ( assuming it doesn’t crash ) or do you have to refresh then press the general admission link?

Anyone know the answer to this please?

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

Had the worst nights sleep… went on a Miami ride at fireworks night event last night and it’s fucked my hip up and I’ve been in a lot of pain. 

I’ve decided to join some mates and get a deposit on this morning as all although I worked for Oxfam again this year and was a super supervisor (apart from being late 😂) I don’t qualify for priority, so the deposit is like an insurance policy. 

Did you supervise in 2021? They don't mention it on the website but I think they still treat Supervisor 2 previous years running as a priority criteria.

Edited by incident

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Same to you lot … I sent a few groups your way 🙂 

Last night had a solo person tell me they were now in a group of 6 and can I reshuffle everything to accommodate those new people. First person I’ve had to give the boot too. And the sad thing is they could’ve had a coach ticket if they had switched from London to Bristol as per my suggestion (Bristol was their 2nd choice anyway). 😆

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales