Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

1 minute ago, a6l6e6x said:

Could they be subbing Friday as like a special guest type thing and royal blood moved to third down?

If they were playing glasto it would have been decided ages ago, so think RB moving down seems pretty unlikely

Thought people were just speculating again but I’ve just seen the tweet. Absolute dick tease if he’s tweeting stuff like that and they’re not there. I’m still gonna stick with my ‘bigger than usual Pyramid or Other’ type secret set in lieu of the festival being advised to not do the usual smaller ones.

On 4/19/2023 at 11:11 AM, rgill3 said:

Yeah I get that my thinking is is that 3rd from Top spot currently sitting empty waiting to be filled?

It could be someone already announced. who knows! wouldn't hold out for someone Pulp / Foos size, thats just based off the secret set overcrowding issues of last year

32 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Anyone else think there might have been more on Twickets by now? I heard an alert set up hoping for tickets to Finsbury Park but not yet got anything through.

You can't list on Twickets unless you have the tickets apart from in a few cases. 

18 hours ago, Olshansky said:

Even as a queer person who doesnt like pop music all that much, that Alison Goldfrapp / Jake Shears / Lizzo clash is an absolute nightmare.  Please let it not play out that way 

Ohhhh, won’t somebody please think of the gays! 

• Like 1