What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 minute ago, gfa said:

https://groceries.aldi.co.uk/en-GB/p-sun-quench-orange-super-concentrated-squirty-squash-66ml/4088600264073

this stuff was amazing last year (well until we finished it all on the second night!) - going to take like 5 of them this year.

There's also blackcurrant and lemon+lime flavour (which i guess if your best bet for gin)

yeah i take the robinsons version . but was adding it to water and not alcohol 🙂 

33 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

yeah i take the robinsons version . but was adding it to water and not alcohol 🙂 

I was doing about 10% squash, 45% water, 45% vodka. was pretty strong stuff! Just don't want to ever have to go to the toilet during an act

Dropped off some pink/rainbow flares I’ve bought for the Sunday night to be altered as currently far too long. Had to give a disclaimer before I took them out of the bag as describing them as ‘very jazzy’ would be an understatement!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, clarkete said:

Need to think specifically about the mixers you want, as their range is very finite. I bought two shaker bottles last year as they could each fit 750ml flavoured gin, but the shop didn't stock tonic (mgr said not allowed to), hence we made do with overpriced sprite from food stalls - was quite nice tbh. 

Regarding keeping drinks cool, last year I bought one of those food flasks and just shoved as much ice as I could fit in, then use remainder or gave away. My flask was recommended on here and it's by Sho (so wasn't cheap) but kept it cool for 18 hours maybe, even with those temps, then repeated next day. 

Did they not sell lemonade/sprite?

15 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare2 said:

Did they not sell lemonade/sprite?

Not at the time I was there, coke, diet coke and ginger ale I think. 

I certainly wasn't trotting off to the stalls to pay two to three quid a can just cos I was baked

14 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Ordered my MOTH cocktails this morning......can anyone tell me if you can get away with drinking them straight from the can and they don't taste disgusting?

I have a F&B tent so I'm hoping that will suffice....but if not may have to bring my own cup and get ice from the co-op!

Yeah they're decent. They're stronger than the usual premix cans. But also smaller. 

I had them last year and they are good. 

bought a sun hat and trailed out some eco soap, added some kombutcha drinks to the fridge.
husband is on his way to pick up the campervan our only form of transport - sadly unable to use it at the actual festival.

Put the awning up to make sure it fits within the 4 yards (Yards? Assume that's because a yard is a bit smaller than a metre) allowed by Oxfam. It fits, just. Still undecided whether I'll take it. The van is a bit snug for a week (Kangoo) but it is doable. And I do like just being able to drive away on Monday morning. But then that extra space is nice. . 

Also... booked my click and collect slot for Glastonbury Tesco to pick up ice cubes, and a few other fresh items before rolling into the campervan fields 👍🏼 Saves us having to keep everything cold while we're exploring Glastonbury town in the days before hand. 

Slots are available now if you need to do the same! Feels like Christmas 🤣