LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

17 minutes ago, Crouchinho76 said:

BC Camplight, who has self-confirmed recently at gigs, has tweeted "exciting news" regarding festival announcement in the next week or so.  Can't remember if we know where he is playing?  If we do, it's an indication a drop for that area is imminent. 

Avalon I believe in which case yes!!!! I love the Avalon Stage announcement. It always has very random stuff things I love and hate in equal measure.

On 4/6/2024 at 9:19 AM, bennyhana22 said:

It was a great slot for him. Gorgeous sunset and a perfect set to get us going for the Max Cooper < Helena Hauff > Daniel Avery triple bill that followed. That was one extraordinary run of sets on a single Glastonbury stage...

Ben

I was working that night but it sounded amazing from PGB. Really loving the direction Silver Hayes took last year.

• Like 1

Hmm surprised we didn't get any Silver Hayes today but makes sense with the resale announcement.

Thinking maybe Thursday now for Silver Hayes then that's it for the week, Avalon next Tuesday.

9 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Hmm surprised we didn't get any Silver Hayes today but makes sense with the resale announcement.

Thinking maybe Thursday now for Silver Hayes then that's it for the week, Avalon next Tuesday.

I think Avalon next this week 

18 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Avalon I believe in which case yes!!!! I love the Avalon Stage announcement. It always has very random stuff things I love and hate in equal measure.

He told friends of mine he’s third top Avalon Saturday

16 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

8m6fx0.jpg.e5937d905359e6296b9f988f82efc973.jpg

I do miss the old Glade, if if was 6 am , you knew the glade would be stopming

you ran out of drugs , there was always a dodgy guy in the glade to set you up

26 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I do miss the old Glade, if if was 6 am , you knew the glade would be stopming

you ran out of drugs , there was always a dodgy guy in the glade to set you up

he's just up there by the stone circle. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gfa said:

If Arcadia is changing to prevent 'giving it away' the map could be a bit later?

They could just insert an old shape and then change it slightly in one of the updates … I guess it depends on what’s going on with that whole area and if it gets bigger etc 

21 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I would like Avalon to be the first announced just so I'm finally put out of my misery when it confirms Busted aren't playing.

It's the hope that kills you.

Could still be a Pyramid or Other addition no? 

Edited by foolee

Yeah no way are they sticking Busted in Avalon after the bollocking they got a couple of years ago about big acts in small tents. They’ll be on Pyramid or Other if they’re there, although leaning towards them not being there now. Can only do Sunday anyway I think? 

11 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Yeah no way are they sticking Busted in Avalon after the bollocking they got a couple of years ago about big acts in small tents. They’ll be on Pyramid or Other if they’re there, although leaning towards them not being there now. Can only do Sunday anyway I think? 

Yeah, they are in Scotland on Friday and London Saturday. I guess they could play early Saturday then head to London but seems unlikely. I'm definitely leaning towards them not being there now 😞 

9 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Someone on the other site had 'info' that Busted were opening Pyramid on one of the days, I think. But I'm not sure how credible that info was. 

Oh really? I missed that. Hopefully they're right!