LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

9 minutes ago, foolee said:

I reckon that’s real. Coldplay Saturday instead of the Friday as rumoured. New/different layout and Emily said she wanted to release the full lineup which explains a delay and stage breakdown. West Holts looks right. Rumours re LCD, The Streets and PJ Harvey on there with other plausible names. Nothing shocking but people have mentioned it being a weaker year. 

Noo definitely fake, the design doesn't look right and they wouldn't put the stage splits in at this point. I think that's a very efestivals thing to do.

5 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I agree with you guys. The second line of that Pyramid lineup is extremely poor. SZA, LCD, Burna Boy and Little Simz on the top two lines. Maybe time are changing too much and it is time to call it after this one. It will relate to many people I guess but it's way off track for me personally. 

It's terrible if they had no choice but to put Idles headlining other.

I meant the graphic design was sh*t. Lineup will be fine, maybe just have to find the GREAT stuff...but...

IDLES HEADLINING OTHER IS GLORIOUS

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Noo definitely fake, the design doesn't look right and they wouldn't put the stage splits in at this point. I think that's a very efestivals thing to do.

They have done it before though, in like 2013-2015 I think. Apart from the stage names and poor graphic design (which is always weird for Glasto anyway) there isn’t anything to throw it off for me. 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

They have done it before though, in like 2013-2015 I think. Apart from the stage names and poor graphic design (which is always weird for Glasto anyway) there isn’t anything to throw it off for me. 

I think that was just the final poster with stage splits not the first one

Just now, The Nal said:

It was all bollocks. The "reliable" sources knew f**k all. 

Madge, Stevie, Bruce.

Walter Mitty bullshit.

Would be an incredible turn of events, hope something like that happens. 

I'm going with fake, its too much groupthink from here, too many things that have been suggested are on there and don't think they will do the stage splits. If wrong though looking forward to finishing on The National!

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Yeah they've done it every year, but only in May when they release the full stage times. Never done it this early.

Also I'm fully expecting The National to end up not headlining the Other and us all to be surprised. Seems this poster has got too much info from us at efests.