LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Please Lordy be fake 😂

I’ve guessed 0800 Thursday all along. If it’s true does that I mean know something I shouldn’t 😱

Yeah yeah, me too.

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hope it is over by 8, fed up standing by the bed. 

😂😂😂 this cracked me up!!

lineup poster looks a bit meh if real - gonna be that gal who says ‘it’s not all about the lineup’ but atleast one spicy pyramid headliner is always good odds.

I’m hoping Patti Smith Sunday night on the park was legit from the clashfinder lineup, and pulp of course!!!

A part of me is thinking the poster might be real just cause of the curve balls on there that no one else predicted. And I can see if SZA was a late change from Other headliner to Pyramid then Idles been called up to headline the Other, which matches info we had where they said they weren't doing it supposedly to do with not having a big enough slot, and then recently Joe has said they are doing it (after been offered Other headliner)??

• Upvote 1

Going into my hot yoga class now so won't be able to check till 8.30 I reckon. Bet it'll drop sometime then. 

Don't feel like that poster last night was legit. I think a lot of the names on there are right but stuff like Idles being other stage headliner makes me think not right. 

I reckon that’s real. Coldplay Saturday instead of the Friday as rumoured. New/different layout and Emily said she wanted to release the full lineup which explains a delay and stage breakdown. West Holts looks right. Rumours re LCD, The Streets and PJ Harvey on there with other plausible names. Nothing shocking but people have mentioned it being a weaker year. 

Edited by foolee

2 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

Will there be a deluge of those smaller stage posters once the big announcement is made? I feel like it might be the cork coming out of the bottle.

Yes, they won't be far behind now which is so much fun!

Woohooo it's like Christmas!!

Have a great day listening to Glasto playlists everyone!! 🙌🏼

P.s. I really bloody hope it's not a false alarm

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

7 hours ago, paulshane said:

yeah, thats 'my son is good with computers word art village fete' bad. I really hope it's not genuine

7 hours ago, Superscally said:

It does look sh*t. 

I agree with you guys. The second line of that Pyramid lineup is extremely poor. SZA, LCD, Burna Boy and Little Simz on the top two lines. Maybe time are changing too much and it is time to call it after this one. It will relate to many people I guess but it's way off track for me personally. 

6 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Yeah, Idles ain't headlining the Other Stage and the Thursday night of Truck fest on the same year. I'd count that out

17 minutes ago, ModBoy said:

A part of me is thinking the poster might be real just cause of the curve balls on there that no one else predicted. And I can see if SZA was a late change from Other headliner to Pyramid then Idles been called up to headline the Other, which matches info we had where they said they weren't doing it supposedly to do with not having a big enough slot, and then recently Joe has said they are doing it (after been offered Other headliner)??

It's terrible if they had no choice but to put Idles headlining other.

6 minutes ago, foolee said:

I reckon that’s real. Coldplay Saturday instead of the Friday as rumoured. New/different layout and Emily said she wanted to release the full lineup which explains a delay and stage breakdown. West Holts looks right. Rumours re LCD, The Streets and PJ Harvey on there with other plausible names. Nothing shocking but people have mentioned it being a weaker year. 

The biggest plus from that poster is The Prodigy and not Coldplay clashing.