LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

2 hours ago, t0paz said:

Another one today? Maybe Avalon as that was early last year?

That would be good. The Avalon poster is the one that usually starts off the clashes debates with me and Mrs C. 😉😊. There’s always something we are really excited to see that clashes with headliners elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

Loads to love on there!  Lottery Winners, Jake Shears, Elvana, Freya Ridings, Vintage Trouble, Mica Paris all on my try to see list to start

We're off to see The Lottery Winners next week, cracking live band!

21 minutes ago, William Mann said:

Few seem to dislike it... I certainly don't. Some great acts there. So do we think we will get main and other stage tomorrow?

Pyramid and Other don't usually get their own poster releases.

Up next:  The Common / Block9 / Glade (a guess)

28 minutes ago, stuie said:

We've already had a dancey area, so my guess is it'll be something like kidzfield or pilton palais next.

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Last I heard from a very good source is that the Glade were no where near knowing their line up. Though that was a few weeks back.

35 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Last I heard from a very good source is that the Glade were no where near knowing their line up. Though that was a few weeks back.

Going to take a punt and say that Dub Pistols might just be there 😄

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Holy Moly and the crackers, be a nice rowdy time! I’d love to see Beans on Toast get a bigger stage such as the Park. 

Massive Beans fan here. I am sure he will show up more than once although Avalon is likely to be biggest. No doubt be on Greenpeace and maybe bandstand again

2 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Massive Beans fan here. I am sure he will show up more than once although Avalon is likely to be biggest. No doubt be on Greenpeace and maybe bandstand again

Also a Beans fan and I’m glad he’s managed to bag Avalon because Greenpeace and Bandstand are absurd stages for him. Totally oversubscribed.  Even this year will be a big crowd. Give him The Park, ffs. He’s earned it. 

Edited by kalifire
  • Like 1