LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

6 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Think they've made announcements during Feb Half-term in the past but likely there will be something next week I reckon.

i'm not saying they won't just think its less likely cos all the parts might not be working this week,  for example, emily might be having days out with the kids, so isn't available for interviews if someone wanted one.

Who was it who was sure there would be an announcement this week...? Let's be having you for crimes against getting people's hopes up! 🤣

My guess...Depending on whether there's a proper curve-ball legend which might warrant a separate announcement, I think we're not getting anything until the poster 🤷🏼‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Who was it who was sure there would be an announcement this week...? Let's be having you for crimes against getting people's hopes up! 🤣

My guess...Depending on whether there's a proper curve-ball legend which might warrant a separate announcement, I think we're not getting anything until the poster 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think I said it … but it was only a guess like pretty much all I’ve ever seen relating to announcements … if you get a standby your beds from neil then something is due 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Haha, I believe I was first to say I thought there would be. But I was very clear that it was based on absolutely zilch. 

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

a man well north of 50 , so probably due that " prostate exam " eeeekkkk

Haha yeah I keep putting that off aswell. 48 so should really get it done. Work were providing free appointments to get it checked, think it was just a blood test so not sure if that's as reliable as the other method

1 hour ago, gazzared said:

Haha yeah I keep putting that off aswell. 48 so should really get it done. Work were providing free appointments to get it checked, think it was just a blood test so not sure if that's as reliable as the other method

It’s a lot of questions then a blood test. Not sure if the other method is then employed if the blood test is inconclusive. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s a lot of questions then a blood test. Not sure if the other method is then employed if the blood test is inconclusive. 

Having a DRE is the way to detect an enlarged prostate. 

blood tests test your PSA Level which is an indicator for prostate cancer. 

I work in Urology so happy to answer any questions 😊

• Thanks 1