What To Do On A Wednesday?

FrankieX

14 hours ago, JoeyT said:

All missing in regards to Wednesday entertainment (haven't checked to see if all stages are actually there this year but...)

Rabbit Hole

Bimble Inn

The Spike

The Beat Hotel / (San Remo)

Glasto Latino

HMS Sweet Charity

NYC Downlow

The Meat Rack

The Rum Shack

Samula

S.H.I TV

The Rocket Lounge

Deluxe Diner

Greenpeace

Greenpeace Stage

Small World

Mandala Stage

Toad Hall

Speakers Forum

Rebel Rebel

Croissant Neuf Bandstand

The Bandstand

Of these "missing" ones these 9 have acts on the 2019 clashfinder for Wednesday but nothing on the official 2019 online schedule. HMS Sweet chariot and S.H.I.T.V seem to not be there this year. 

HMS Sweet chariot

NYC Downlow

Meat rack

Rum shack

Samula

S.H.I.T.V

Rocket lounge

Deluxe diner

Croissant neuf

Edited by Leyrulion

30 minutes ago, timespeedsup said:

Toad Hall have announced Wednesday going ons. 

FB_IMG_1654378696548.jpg

Woohoo!

With none of the Green Futures field stages announcing anything for Wednesday, I feared that the whole field was closed until Thursday for some reason. Fortunately, it looks like I was wrong.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:34 PM, FloorFiller said:

Take psychedelics and wander the site is usually my go-to for the Wednesday and it’s not failed me yet. 

We have some chocolate containing last years forage for Wednesday, goes so well as a mild opener with the fireworks. 

12 hours ago, herzzreh said:

I'll tell you what not to do... Do not go hard on Wednesday because there isn't much to do and you're bored. This will ruin a day or two of the festival for you.

Pfft lightweight...as long as you've got some trousers to change into that don't stink of p you'll be OK 🤣

12 hours ago, herzzreh said:

I'll tell you what not to do... Do not go hard on Wednesday because there isn't much to do and you're bored. This will ruin a day or two of the festival for you.

I always find the Thursday to be the best day to lay in though. I think as long as you make sure you get the sleep you need you'll be fine!

On 6/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, Pinhead said:

Neil - while I still have battery: Kangaroo Moon:

Wednesday, Small World 9.30pm

Thursday, Toad Hall 9.30pm

Saturday, Ancient Futures 12.30am

Sunday, The Bandstand 6pm

Small World operating Wednesday too then..... (nicked from Avalon Cafe thread)

How can you not go hard on the Wednesday? Best place in the world, seeing old friends, giddy with excitement, the best and biggedt party on the fucking planet. And we’ve got a ticket. Don’t go too hard? Get to fuck.

I’ve got the other 360 days of the year to be sensible, clean my teeth and go to bed at a reasonable time with a cup of cocoa. 2 weeks today? Not a fucking chance.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8

Personally I do as little as possible as we've night queued the last few times. 

So once I'm setup I eat, smoke, sleep until 4-5pm. Plan is to consume the previous autumns forage in time for the fireworks then bed. Keeping powder dry is the name of the game.   

On 5/31/2022 at 11:17 PM, Leyrulion said:

Of these "missing" ones these 9 have acts on the 2019 clashfinder for Wednesday but nothing on the official 2019 online schedule. HMS Sweet chariot and S.H.I.T.V seem to not be there this year. 

HMS Sweet chariot

NYC Downlow

Meat rack

Rum shack

Samula

S.H.I.T.V

Rocket lounge

Deluxe diner

Croissant neuf

All of those stages were briefly listed in 2019 on the official line up before they were pulled a few hours later. A few people managed to scrape the page which is why they got their full lineups listed.

I think because 2017 was noticeably bad for crowd control in the south east corner and they must have thought that not listing the south east corner when it’s literally the only DJs on would help keep numbers manageable. And it worked well in 2019

I think pretty much all Commons and Block9 will be on apart from Genosys, IICON and The Common

1 hour ago, bennyboi said:

Personally I do as little as possible as we've night queued the last few times. 

So once I'm setup I eat, smoke, sleep until 4-5pm. Plan is to consume the previous autumns forage in time for the fireworks then bed. Keeping powder dry is the name of the game.   

They say memory loss is a side effect of too many drugs 😄

• Upvote 1