Official Glade Lineup 2022

Suprefan

Just now, GmasterWomble said:

Think this pretty much confirms Andy C & Annie Mac as special guests on Arcadia! 

There's only so much room, if its starting at the same time as 2019 i don't know if theres room for them two, the more names to be announced and Chems too. Well up for it starting earlier.

Just now, gfa said:

This seems to be the first ever showing for Rudimental in soundsystem format, can't find anything online. I wonder if they have another slot on a main stage too

I saw them in 'DJ' format at Edinburgh's Hogmanay. 

I say 'them' but really it was just DJ Locksmith on his Jack Jones.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The poster mentions The Woods.  Assuming that's not the trees up by the JPT?

I'm assuming that's the actual glade where the Glade stage used to be, whereas now the Glade stage isn't quite in the glade, but parts of The Glade, including the Glade Dome and Glade Cafe, may well be in the glade.

Got that?

• Upvote 1

"They’ve upgraded the main stage and enhanced the wooded area with a new stage (Glade Dome)" 

Does this put the Dome where the Glade Stage used to be? Or is it just referring to The Glade as the wooded area? 

Edit: In my head "The Wood" was going to be the area where the Glade Stage used to be and just as more of a chill out zone this year.

Edited by zeppelin

Just now, Winslow Leach said:

I'm assuming that's the actual glade where the Glade stage used to be, whereas now the Glade stage isn't quite in the glade, but parts of The Glade, including the Glade Dome and Glade Cafe, may well be in the glade.

Got that?

Yup. That's what I assumed as well.

Interested to see what they do with the wooded area now. I know the stage/tent being amongst the trees was great, but I trust that they’ve used that space up in an ideal way that makes the move worth it.

Stacked lineup. I’ll be sure to pop over whenever I’ve got a gap in my schedule. 

1 hour ago, Ashl said:

As usual with the Glade beyond the well known DJs only knew a few are there any live bands on this year I should checkout beyond Cut Capers as I'm not sure with the rammed lineup elsewhere already I would even consider anything else!? Love the venue but not seen anything bar Cassette Boy since Public Service Broadcasting in 2015 which was epic!

Gentleman's Dub Club. Their live show is absolutely incredible, energy for days. That one's going to go off in there.

EDIT:  I'll always bang the drum for them, but Dub Pistols in the Glade is always hella fun too.

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 1

Just now, zeppelin said:

Does this mean The Spike is just a bar and won't have DJs now then? 

Yeah I was worried about that too, since there's no mention at all of any acts for the Spike. They used to have real (good!) bands there before as well - hope they still do in their new expanded form, had some great boogies up there....

10 minutes ago, billum said:

Yeah I was worried about that too, since there's no mention at all of any acts for the Spike. They used to have real (good!) bands there before as well - hope they still do in their new expanded form, had some great boogies up there....

Unless there's still a stage in the Spike area and that's where the likes of Mik Artistik will chip up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Plague DJs aren’t they 

ahh shit yeah course they were i totally forgot about that whole time! yeah i weren't a massive fan of the album and then after that i just didn't really keep up with them at all , couldn't tell you what they're doing now tbh