Official Glade Lineup 2022

Suprefan

Gotta say the Glade Dome has some good, fun alternative acts on.  Will be there for Mik Artistic and The Egg i reckon (always enjoyed the Egg at glastonbury).

Also will have to see Gong at the glade stage as I have loose familial ties.  Won't be the same without Daevid Allen and Gilli Smith though 😞 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Obiginnaw said:

currently trying to figure this one out myself, and i don't think it is, but that far up the poster it would make more sense if it was?

I'd assumed it was tbh. But the Sound System bit just means it'll essentially be a DJ set. A bit like when Sister Bliss would tour as the Faithless Sound System. 

• Thanks 1

Sneaky stage time leak from the Lead musician in Gong and member of The Utopia Strong, with information for those desperate to see Steve Davis.

I'm so thrilled to be able to announce that I'll be performing three times at Glastonbury Festival this year.
On Friday the 24th June-
THE UTOPIA STRONG will play the Glade Stage at 2pm
then later that night
GONG will play the Glade stage at 11.15pm
The following night I will be DJ-ing with Steve Davis  in the Glade Dome at 1.15am (which is, I suppose, Sunday morning)

Looks like Gong are essentially the Friday night headline/after headline slot.

Edited by siblin

22 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Could this be the year I finally see the Stanton Warriors?! 

Probably not, but a man can dream... 

I'm the same with Sasha and/or Digweed. Manage to miss them every time either due to clashes or fuckedness. Maybe this will be the year! 

Gong AND System 7, wow Hillage is busy!

That's 90s acid jazz band Incognito playing with Cox, they've done it before.

42 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

So basically the area isn’t being diminished, it’s being much improved? Bigger main stage and a new venue.

I thought the problem was that there are now trees in the middle of where the dancefloor was? Can it really stay there?

JESUS H CHRIST

Busy morning so I've only just seen this but at this point, it's probably easier to list who's NOT playing Glasto this year! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I thought the problem was that there are now trees in the middle of where the dancefloor was? Can it really stay there?

Apparently Hillage isnt part of the permanent lineup these days, but it seems likely he'll take part.

2 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

The poster mentions The Woods.  Assuming that's not the trees up by the JPT?