Official Glade Lineup 2022

Suprefan

5 hours ago, rgalbraith said:

If we get Franky Wah, Digweed, Sasha and then Camelphat all at Glade on Thursday that would be some kind of heaven although I mustn't get so battered I ruin the rest of the festival. Surely they cant all play Thursday can they? It would be heaving unless the kids like other stuff these days and there is enough on elsewhere.....

Also need Nick Warren doing his usual festival set somewhere (outside of his set with Daddy G). He usually does Rabbit Hole on Thursday too. Really hope there isn't a clash there with what is going on at The Glade Thursday potentially..

Yes nick warren will definitely do another set somewhere. Digweed and Sasha have always done another set on their own somewhere too. Digweed did a secret set at spaceport and sasha did a 1pm set in unfairground. Sasha has also played rabbithole. I'd expect Sasha will do something new. iIcon seems ideal but he's too much of a name I feel. I actually can't make the thursday as I teach so I'm gutted but will be awaiting the other sets 

On 5/11/2022 at 5:26 PM, scarletmist said:

There used to be a stage in the Glade Area called 'Spirit of 71' that had all the old hippy bands.

only for one year though 2011 I think (the one with Beyonce)

• Like 1