Resale helpers for Spreadsheet

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

I’m all for this but who is going to put 4 lots of £250 or whatever it is on their own bank card for 4 strangers? How does this work? 

i guess it depends how much you post as to how much people on here are strangers .... we deliberately had a cut off for the spreadsheet as aa few weeks back .... I know it's not perfect but we have tried to make things as secure as is possible .... I do absolutely get the fact its a lot of money though ... and trust would have to work either way ... some people are using prepay cards to limit the risk somewhat. its also worth making sure you are happy you have a few different contact details of anyone you want to help  

59 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

I’m all for this but who is going to put 4 lots of £250 or whatever it is on their own bank card for 4 strangers? How does this work? 

Trusting the lead booker, making sure all details are accurate  and using a credit card with sufficient funds available. And have your phone handy incase such a large transaction requires a verification code.  

On 3/15/2022 at 3:35 AM, Mr Benn said:

I'm helping whoever trusts me with their details. Not because I don't trust them to repay, but because I can't afford to get the tickets up front. So far I'm all in for someone on the general resale, but I'm still available for the coach resale.

Edited by kalifire

4 hours ago, kalifire said:

I'm helping whoever trusts me with their details. Not because I don't trust them to repay, but because I can't afford to get the tickets up front. So far I'm all in for someone on the general resale, but I'm still available for the coach resale.

We're planning on setting up a revolut card with one of payment details so would be able to supply them to whomever gets through. I'm sure a lot of others will be in the same boat. 

Ok so thanks to all volunteer helpers either today or tomoro I will try and allocate you a team to start of helping on the spreadsheet if you haven’t expressed any kind of preference who you are helping …. It will be a bit like the euros with various pots and names coming out 

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

We're planning on setting up a revolut card with one of payment details so would be able to supply them to whomever gets through. I'm sure a lot of others will be in the same boat. 

I’d recommend you set up a private group chat of people you trust and let them all have the details up front. Personally there’s no way I’d risk any delay between getting through and having to wait for somebody to supply the payment details. It could easily sell out in that time. 

15 hours ago, kalifire said:

I'm certainly happy to share details with anyone if they're not already assigned to help someone else 😊

6 hours ago, MetaKate said:

I'm helping someone with the main sale but am still available to help with the coach sale if anyone wants to share details with me!

I'm one of the people who would be happy to share details, but not sure if others have first dibs or your skills have already been assigned elsewhere? 

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I'm one of the people who would be happy to share details, but not sure if others have first dibs or your skills have already been assigned elsewhere? 

What I’d suggest is that you take up the option here … it will help if these people have a few options for bus sale anyway … some departure cities might not be available 

so the draw has taken place and the results are as follows 

@Will999 LIME KILN 

@cheesey_toastie PAINES 

@TheDayman WEBBS ASH 

@Ozanne RIVER MEAD 

@Enda Krabappel PARK HOME 

@mjfiddy RIGS 

@Mark H DAIRY 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K0nb1WYC9DoULYbRnI9npXIOWx4Iv4Ncjx7OE5UIkWA/edit#gid=0

Please help your team to conclusion for bus and then main if possible please ... please also contact the team you are helping ... you are also not tied to these teams by any means feel free to chop and change as you like ... ive just drawn the names from people who haven't expressed any preference ... anyone else feel free to help wherever ... THANKS CF 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2