2023 legend slot

ProperTea

23 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

I don’t think hip-hop captures the vibe of the legend slot, in terms of a family friendly sing along. That being said Tribe would be an amazing booking elsewhere 

yeah agreed, just wishful thinking!

Think much more likely to be a big cheesy UK pop act based on "the source being a personal friend of the act" from a UK poster, and that likely to piss of the old guard 🤣

can't wait to see who this is

1 minute ago, Skoo said:

What about Matt Goss? He just did Strictly aaaaand according to his website, is going to be performing in the UK soon.

Last time I saw matt Goss he was trying to look cool posing in a mini metro. (about 1984). 

2 hours ago, Sorcha17 said:

Bjork? new album out.

I know folks in her camp - this is not likely, not with the current orchestral show at least, and not with the cornucopia one either as there's too much involved.  Everyone has been kinda mum about what's in store for the Fossora tour, but as someone else said, she's more likely to headline the Other Stage than do the legend on the pyramid. 

Edited by Olshansky
I can't grammar

36 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I’d say that Robbie fitted those clues perfectly until I saw the IOW exclusive. 
Genuinely not a clue. This is my favourite time after securing a ticket, the complete madness of the rumours. 

It’s just occurred to me… If Robbie fit it perfectly then wouldn’t Barlow too?

8 minutes ago, CiaranMc said:

It’s just occurred to me… If Robbie fit it perfectly then wouldn’t Barlow too?

Think Take That have billed Hyde Park as their “only UK show”. Not to say that Gary Barlow couldn’t bill it as a solo gig and just play take that songs.

Robbie Williams fits better given his body of solo hits though. Gary Barlow isn’t selling out stadiums singing his solo tunes.