Act missing from poster

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

fred again? maybe hes on the glade or soemthing but surprised he wasnt on the poster.

Yeah he’s probably not big enough for poster yet but he will be there.

Or HAAI will play the song made by the gals.

Edited by Matt42

On 3/4/2022 at 10:16 AM, Smeble said:

Is there an obvious Aerosmith replacement on that poster? Bryan Adams( yes, yes, I know) is in the country touring and whilst he is beyond cheesy he would go down a storm on the pyramid mid afternoon.

I was hoping for John Fogerty who has UK dates up to the 11th.

I'd love it if John Fogerty is added to the line-up

Tom Misch being missing after being on the 2020 poster is surprising.

He’s playing elsewhere in England either side of the festival, touring generally and plays lots of festivals. Played twice in 2019 without being on the lineup (cameos with Loyle Carner and Jorja Smith).

also has started DJing so thought he may pop up.

still likely though.

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Tom Misch being missing after being on the 2020 poster is surprising.

He’s playing elsewhere in England either side of the festival, touring generally and plays lots of festivals. Played twice in 2019 without being on the lineup (cameos with Loyle Carner and Jorja Smith).

also has started DJing so thought he may pop up.

still likely though.

He was billed with Yussef Dayes before though, right? Doesn't have tour dates with him anymore so pretty understandable.

Just now, dentalplan said:

He was billed with Yussef Dayes before though, right? Doesn't have tour dates with him anymore so pretty understandable.

He was but he played elsewhere that summer as a solo act. 

Has high billing as a solo act elsewhere this summer!

I was really hoping to see The Coral on there, they're touring the 20th anniversary this year and have been announced for a few other UK festivals at this stage. I'm amazed that they haven't played since 2007, having previously played 02, 03 and 05 as well. They would be great for a mid-afternoon Park set. 

6 hours ago, sirjonnyp said:

I was really hoping to see The Coral on there, they're touring the 20th anniversary this year and have been announced for a few other UK festivals at this stage. I'm amazed that they haven't played since 2007, having previously played 02, 03 and 05 as well. They would be great for a mid-afternoon Park set. 

Coral Island was such an unexpectedly excellent album as well. Would love to see them.

7 hours ago, sirjonnyp said:

Yes. I'm seeing them later this week, and am constantly amazed what small venues they play and what low festival slots they get despite releasing new work and work that is quality. I hope they get announced, would love to see them on the farm.