Act missing from poster

Crazyfool01

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, Hugh Jass II said:

Got Franz Ferdinand's Best Of in the background and I'm still holding out hope for an Other Stage opener set.

Interestingly there's a slightly different mix of This Fire on there that's faster and punchier than the usual version.

They still haven’t played since headlining the Other all those years ago (FFS doesn’t count). Will surely happen sooner or later. 

5 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Kano? AJ Tracey? Line-up does seem a bit light on UK rap/grime (sorry I'm late to this party/if this is discussed elsewhere, tried not to be too invested in the line-up while ticketless over the last few weeks!)

Kano is apparently busy with something this summer and I wonder if AJ Tracey felt a bit underbilled. 

Perhaps AJ will headline the other stage or sub the pyramid next year.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:40 PM, gfa said:

This would make a LOT of sense given they need to sell the shows they just announced. The only thing a big glasto slot is the kind of thing that should happen after those warmup shows, rather than after.

Fatboy in a big slot but not being on the first poster makes 0 sense in my opinion. If it was someone exciting, sure - but its a rebooking of an act whos there every year.

Could've asked himself to be kept back to sell those Brighton tickets? 

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Could've asked himself to be kept back to sell those Brighton tickets? 

Good shout this - although giving the thursday got added before they even went on sale and the legacy of the event i don't think it will have major issues selling out

• 2 weeks later...

It's entirely logistically possible, but probably not entirely logical for Sylvan Esso to pop over the pond for a few late June/July festivals.

Do bands ever do that? There's a gap of just over a month, which seems too long to rule it out, but still a little on the short side. But surely no act is going to take July off the year everything opens up?

Screenshot_20220409-094856_Chrome.jpg