Act missing from poster

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Is all Pangea stuff yet to come right? This is only for the main few stages yep?

if not - chemical brothers DJs, love regenerator etc etc

I'd be very surprised if my Pangea / Arcadia info didn't come true following my McCartney / Kendrick info being 100% correct...

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I'd be very surprised if my Pangea / Arcadia info didn't come true following my McCartney / Kendrick info being 100% correct...

I wasn't doubting it for a second - just was asking if pangea acts ever got announced on the first poster although i guess by asking that I was haha

Just now, JoeyT said:

Four Tet (although he's on the poster)
Calvin Harris (Love Regenerator seems the most likely thing in this regard)
Chemical Brothers
Annie Mac
Aphex Twin
Carl Cox

I saw Aphex Twin in a tent at Reading Festival in 2002....was ummmm...interesting!

Just now, gfa said:

I wasn't doubting it for a second - just was asking if pangea acts ever got announced on the first poster although i guess by asking that I was haha

It's all good mate, I probably came across a bit blunt there apologies that wasn't my intention, I've got a killer headache!

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Little Simz and Rina Sanyama. No idea on their availability but they’re probably the hottest tickets around this summer in terms of acts missing from the poster who’ve broken through since last the Glastonbury actually happened. 

Simz is there. She got her own announcement! 😄 

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I fully expect George Ezra, Bastille and Sea Girls to be added given they've all got a new album coming out very soon (or just released) and are seemingly available.

Ezra could realistically only sub again so he ain’t gonna be there. 

Edited by FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

It's all good mate, I probably came across a bit blunt there apologies that wasn't my intention, I've got a killer headache!

No worries - see you at Pangea in 3 months 🙂

My birthday is on the 27th of June, really hope some good ones run into that (unfortunately Chems have a show Sunday so are probably locked onto Friday/Saturday - probably Friday honestly although its only in Yorkshire

Have had a long time to reconcile both of these, but the loss of Taylor and Lana is never going to not sting. In so many other ways the lineup is a improvement, and I've developed an appreciation for lots of acts in the intervening years that I hadn't initially been psyched for... But still..

I know Taylor will appear again at some point but Lana I'm less certain. At least I have the memories of that amazing February 13th 2020 when she was announced. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

JP,  surely they are too big for WG? Number One album and all ...

I mean, the size argument is always a thing. They've got a dedicated following, but I also know (anecdotally) that a lot of people have never heard of them.  JP could well be an option though, decent point.

Edited by Quark