2023 Festival

TheWaters

Just now, Hughdogs said:

Gotta be somebody bigger missing from these rumours. Ive been last 5 years and this just sucks. Heres to hoping they are wrong about everyone bar billie. Drop a cardi or eminem in there and MCR. I usually love all leeds lineups so i still got faith in whatever they got planned. Roll on tmoz.

3 years of MSE/MSW, I don't know how I'd rank it...

MSE//

Stormzy | Post Malone | Liam Gallagher >> Dave | Arctic Monkeys | 1975 >> Sam Fender | Billie Eilish | The Killers

MSW//

Catfish | Disclosure | Biffy Clyro >> Megan the Stallion | Bring me the Horizon | Halsey >> Imagine Dragons | Foals | Lewis Capaldi

I can definitely see deterioration tbh, which is shocking given they save so much money cutting the lineup by 30%.

Combination of them >> 

Post Malone | Arctic Monkeys | The Killers

Biffy Clyro | Bring me the Horizon | Foals

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

3 years of MSE/MSW, I don't know how I'd rank it...

MSE//

Stormzy | Post Malone | Liam Gallagher >> Dave | Arctic Monkeys | 1975 >> Sam Fender | Billie Eilish | The Killers

MSW//

Catfish | Disclosure | Biffy Clyro >> Megan the Stallion | Bring me the Horizon | Halsey >> Imagine Dragons | Foals | Lewis Capaldi

I can definitely see deterioration tbh, which is shocking given they save so much money cutting the lineup by 30%.

Combination of them >> 

Post Malone | Arctic Monkeys | The Killers

Biffy Clyro | Bring me the Horizon | Foals

We've had Dave and Stormzy and then the rapper you pick is post malone ffs

41 minutes ago, Hughdogs said:

Gotta be somebody bigger missing from these rumours. Ive been last 5 years and this just sucks. Heres to hoping they are wrong about everyone bar billie. Drop a cardi or eminem in there and MCR. I usually love all leeds lineups so i still got faith in whatever they got planned. Roll on tmoz.

I think you're underestimating just how big The Killers are now if it's them in here

5 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

I’m gunna throw Travis Scott into the ring if KSI could be a special guest.

The rolling loud stuff going on sale tomorrow is too convenient.

he could then bring trippe redd out for dark knight dummo 

I'd love for it to be Travis Scott or Kendrick Lamar in place of Sam Fender (drop him to MSW)

Billie Eilish | Travis Scott | The Killers

Foals | Sam Fender | Queens of the Stone Age

24 minutes ago, Will b said:

Could travis Scott do MSW? Or would he be MSE or bust 

MSE only

37 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

I think you're underestimating just how big The Killers are now if it's them in here

Smaller than Green Day apparently 😂

1 minute ago, ModBoy said:

Starting to think this is the first year in a good while that we don't have @Dan Wilcox and the line up is a genuine surprise when it comes out, whether that's a good thing or not I don't know. Think I like knowing in advance, get the possible disappointment out of the way

Based on what's ""leaked"" so far I'd love a complete switch-up, but most of it seems reasonable for L+R these days

Just now, ModBoy said:

Starting to think this is the first year in a good while that we don't have @Dan Wilcox and the line up is a genuine surprise when it comes out, whether that's a good thing or not I don't know. Think I like knowing in advance, get the possible disappointment out of the way

He’ll pop up at 5pm with Imagine Dragons, Royal Blood, Kings of Leon and  Lewis Capaldi