Download 2023

Why are While She Sleeps never at Download (I know they did the covid one but meant main festival)

Especially with BMTH headlining one day, you’d think they’d be a good 3rd down… maybe even a sub.

Edited by K126

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

is download worth getting into debt for?

There’s so many odd fat people dressed in black… it’s actually really good for self esteem.

Take on all the debt.

Edited by K126

23 hours ago, Spiral_Low said:

Well it's a draft anyway so will probs change. Also what doesn't add up? The Blackout? Bands reform all the time so that doesn't mean much. Halestorm may have self confirmed but it's doubtful they've actually be announced till after their UK dates anyway.

If you look for The Blackout on Google, on the Wikipedia page it says they were back in 2022. So it could possibly be right that they are coming back in DL

The mental hoops I've seen people jump through on socials to justify that poster being fake is staggering. Complete detachment from reality. 

No doubt, because it's a draft, the actual one will be very very slightly different and the Martians will scream "told you!" 

• Upvote 2

Would love a bit of this.

THURSDAY

1. Hit The Lights
  2. Atlas, Rise!
  3. Trapped Under Ice
  4. Dyers Eve
  5. Hardwired
  6. Fight Fire With Fire
  7. The Day That Never Comes
  8. Damage, Inc.
  9. Frantic
  10. Fuel
  11. The Unforgiven 
  12. The Thing That Should Not Be
  13. Welcome Home (Sanitarium) 
  14. Battery

SATURDAY

1. Whiplash
  2. Creeping Death
  3. Enter Sandman
  4. The Memory Remains
  5. Wherever I May Roam
  6. Nothing Else Matters
  7. Metal Militia 
  8. Sad But True
  9. For Whom the Bell Tolls
  10. The God That Failed
  11. Seek & Destroy
  12. Fade to Black
  13. One
  14. Master of Puppets

1 minute ago, Spiral_Low said:

Lamb Of God tour postponed to March 😞 But also noted UK dates sold out - might be a late addition to announcement? 

One of the leakers on the official forums has said L.O.G. Poster is only a draft so yeah, could be tonight, or later.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Is Derby viable for a hotel? I've been to download but years back so can't remember where we stayed! 

Yeah I've got one for 340 for 4 days which i'll split with my brother and its a 20 minute drive to Donnington. 

13 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Who needs download, go to vegas 

C4AACB71-ECA1-46B1-A238-A6B849F9A0FD.jpeg

Literally flying to Orlando for my honeymoon on the day this takes place. We considered getting tickets for Welcome to Rockville in Daytona, similar sort of genre and takes place the weekend after this. If it’s anything like this I would be all over it!