Avalanche: Asking Alexandria

Dogtooth: GWAR
____
Sunday

Apex: SLIPKNOT / Parkway Drive / Lamb Of God / Amon Amarth

Opus: The Prodigy / Pendulum / Electric Callboy

Avalanche: Sick Of It All

Dogtooth: Ville Vallo

It’s wild to think that this isn’t just an efests pipe dream but a real possibility. I honestly can’t wait for Monday just to make sure that poster is confirmed haha 

Never bee  to download but got my tickets for next year and excited. However I'm worried about clashes. For example, Metallica and Evanescence or with Simple Plan.

Or bring me and Ghost.

As someone who's never been, what are the clashes like? Are you able to see most of the bands you wanna see or is it bad clashes and difficult?

Like R and L with the double stage, there are no clashes and works quite well.

Edit: hoping that the bands I wanna see are main stage together. Like Evanescence to sub etc. Unlikely but yeh

Edited by The All Round Ball :|

21 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Never bee  to download but got my tickets for next year and excited. However I'm worried about clashes. For example, Metallica and Evanescence or with Simple Plan.

Or bring me and Ghost.

As someone who's never been, what are the clashes like? Are you able to see most of the bands you wanna see or is it bad clashes and difficult?

Like R and L with the double stage, there are no clashes and works quite well.

Edit: hoping that the bands I wanna see are main stage together. Like Evanescence to sub etc. Unlikely but yeh

I’ve heard from a couple of reliable people that the second and main headliner won’t be clashing at all. They didn’t this year so I’m inclined to believe it. Would mean that we could all see Ghost and Bring Me comfortably which is great. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve heard from a couple of reliable people that the second and main headliner won’t be clashing at all. They didn’t this year so I’m inclined to believe it. Would mean that we could all see Ghost and Bring Me comfortably which is great. 

That would be ideal! So many good names I want to see 😄 thanks for the info 🙂

49 minutes ago, beetchez said:

Is the replacement on the leaked lineup or tba?

Haven't seen them say that yet.

Edit: said they were meant to be 3rd on Main on Slipknot day. 

34 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I hope that is the case, mainly cuz I really don't want Placebo to clash with Metallica or Slipknot!! 

Edited by Spiral_Low

12 hours ago, Andre91 said:

But does Ghost clash with Architects? 😐

4 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Thank fuck. Shouldn't be giving them a platform

Aye. 

4 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

I did find it odd that they weren’t on the initial poster after they were announced for RaR on Thursday

Would guess they pulled out before the draft was made?

37 minutes ago, onslaught73 said:

How can this be real? It's 4 days next year, this has been done in someone's bedroom

I mean it adds up with the leaks and with the bands playing other fests that summer (or expected to be playing). Names missing are the ones you'd think would be missing cuz still got UK tour dates to come (like Lamb Of God, Halestorm, Nightwish) 

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

Alter Bridge, Lamb Of God, Halestorm as missing logo bands i guess

who could replace Pantera as 3rd down before Parkway and Slipknot? maybe Sabaton?

AB and Halestorm is an odd one. Halestorm are now 2nd stage heads but are supporting AB on tour this year, and with both Ghost and Parkway playing similar slots in 2023, I reckon Alter Bridge are the next bump-up band for 2024 headliners.

Lamb of God is a yes according to the same guy that leaked most of this. Sabaton are too big for third but are doing 4 UK arenas in April anyway, cross them off. 

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

Alter Bridge, Lamb Of God, Halestorm as missing logo bands i guess

who could replace Pantera as 3rd down before Parkway and Slipknot? maybe Sabaton?

If they need to call in a favour, you know Bullet For My Valentine are just a phone call away. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

AB and Halestorm is an odd one. Halestorm are now 2nd stage heads but are supporting AB on tour this year, and with both Ghost and Parkway playing similar slots in 2023, I reckon Alter Bridge are the next bump-up band for 2024 headliners.

Lamb of God is a yes according to the same guy that leaked most of this. Sabaton are too big for third but are doing 4 UK arenas in April anyway, cross them off. 

Alter Bridge and Halestorm will both be there this year

Sabaton may be too big for third right now and so are Nightwish