Jump to content

Rock Werchter 2022


JSmurphy
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, polnico said:

This merge of events (TW Classic + RW Encore) is actually a good result, because this is really solid day, but gosh the path they to arrive there 😅

It's now an incredible day, just a shame it's a week before the festival proper. If they stuck in on Weds 29th as a paid bonus it would have been super cool.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Florence in the Barn feels a bit crazy to me, surprised that no shuffling occured, The Smile in the Barn would have been nice too. I can also imagine that the Barn will have to be closed before Florence even begins, hope that everyone that bought a ticket for Encore will be able to enter, or that's gonna be a sh*t show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

It's now an incredible day, just a shame it's a week before the festival proper. If they stuck in on Weds 29th as a paid bonus it would have been super cool.

Indeed! It would 've made a nice RW day. The lineup is much better than the Saturday of the main festival.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone used Ticketswap for festivals before? I had only one experience for an arena show a few months ago and I'm still not sure it was scanned properly at the entrance.

Lots of tickets currently at less than 60 euros there, which is a steal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, VCF said:

Has anyone used Ticketswap for festivals before? I had only one experience for an arena show a few months ago and I'm still not sure it was scanned properly at the entrance.

Lots of tickets currently at less than 60 euros there, which is a steal.

More than 1/2 of the shows I attented this year was by cheap tickets from Ticketswap without a problem. But I have no idea for a festival

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Note to all who are going to Werchter from Overseas. 

From Monday the need to complete a locator form for Belgium will be scrapped. Also the need to wear face masks on public transport will be no longer necessary.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Scarnic said:

Note to all who are going to Werchter from Overseas. 

From Monday the need to complete a locator form for Belgium will be scrapped. Also the need to wear face masks on public transport will be no longer necessary.

Thank fuck. They always confused me. Do I still need a valid jab/booster from under 270 days? I haven't got my booster and its been over 270 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, VolkIreland said:

Thank fuck. They always confused me. Do I still need a valid jab/booster from under 270 days? I haven't got my booster and its been over 270 days.

Nop. They don't check Covid statut (vaccine or test) since a while. Since early March. Now PLF is gone too. Just don't forget your festival ticket 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well this is good news. At least it saves me booking the booster. 

As for the ticket, it'll be hanging around my neck. So as long as I don't lose my neck I should be A-OK! 😅

55 minutes ago, Archi said:

Nop. They don't check Covid statut (vaccine or test) since a while. Since early March. Now PLF is gone too. Just don't forget your festival ticket 😉 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2022 at 4:50 PM, lighthouse said:

Nice day programma for Nick Cave. Bit sad for Florence though... 

press.jpg

Where did you find this? Can't find the timetable on their website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jefferke said:

It was in the press release they send arround. 

Which makes me think they deliberately hide the schedule as much as possible. 
 

They have communicated that 25K tickets were sold for Encore whereas the stage and only holds 20K people. Pretty fishy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Which makes me think they deliberately hide the schedule as much as possible. 
 

They have communicated that 25K tickets were sold for Encore whereas the stage and only holds 20K people. Pretty fishy.

There is still a huge difference between the communicated 25K and the real sales.
Let's call the 25K very optimistic. I mean VERY VERY optimistic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, micvet said:

There is still a huge difference between the communicated 25K and the real sales.
Let's call the 25K very optimistic. I mean VERY VERY optimistic.

So in reality it'll be around let's say 15K. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...