Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

47 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@crazyfool1 Thanks!! I think it was on offer as well as only paid £2 for it!! Will go and get some more tomorow!! Im sure it said £3.50 on the shelf!!! 

Bargain! £3 for me. No confirmation either.

Right, ya bastards - you need to know that I have now bought one of these bollocks of cheese. Actually they're probably not 'bollocks' taste wise, or otherwise.

Anyway, I can, without any doubt, indicate that crazyfool1 would be my choice of having the second ticket, should I win such a thing. My wife's not interested, so there's the deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Can you only enter once a month or have i read tht wrong!!!

I didn't read it like that.

I think you can enter as many times as you've got codes - but as each code is only valid for one use you may wish to be selective as to which month you use it in given that there's 5 pairs available this month and in October, but "only" 1 pair in each of the other months.

30 minutes ago, incident said:

I didn't read it like that.

I think you can enter as many times as you've got codes - but as each code is only valid for one use you may wish to be selective as to which month you use it in given that there's 5 pairs available this month and in October, but "only" 1 pair in each of the other months.

I so need to pay more attention to detail to things!! Thanks for the tip!!! 

So it's one draw per month from now until the festival. The sensible thing to do would be hold off for a good few months before entering, there will be rush over these first few months with all the publicity and then the odd spike when news comes out like it is definitely on, headliners announced and last few months before June 2022.

I've entered this month 🤨

Too many months in that paragraph. 

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

So it's one draw per month from now until the festival. The sensible thing to do would be hold off for a good few months before entering, there will be rush over these first few months with all the publicity and then the odd spike when news comes out like it is definitely on, headliners announced and last few months before June 2022.

Haven't you got a ticket? Didn't know that!

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

Yep I agree don’t anyone else enter for the 5 pairs available this time ... it’s better to go for the one pair 🙂 .... what you say about the publicity is correct though ... I wonder why they have another 5 pairs available at normal ticket time ... must be another publicity bout based on there not being a sale then 

25 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Haven't you got a ticket? Didn't know that!

24 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Was just about to say the same thing! 

I've got one but am entering for my youngest son and the current Mrs Gnom.

The deal with the kids was that they could come when they were old enough to drink and carry in their own beer.

The younger Gnom was 15 when me and his older brother secured our tickets. Come 2022 he'll be 18 and will have finished 6th form. 

The Mrs has never really fancied it but if it's free, why the hell not?

• Like 1

So it’s one draw a month? If you’ve failed this month then as they say ,hard cheese 🧀, there’s always next month . 

If someone already with tickets wins is there away you could transfer or nominate someone else if in the unlikely event you win? I would be up for that, if the stuff is on sale here. A cheesy resale group perhaps? 

13 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The deal with the kids was that they could come when they were old enough to drink and carry in their own beer.

The younger Gnom was 15 when me and his older brother secured our tickets. Come 2022 he'll be 18 and will have finished 6th form. 

Ah fair enough! Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So it’s one draw a month? If you’ve failed this month then as they say ,hard cheese 🧀, there’s always next month . 

If someone already with tickets wins is there away you could transfer or nominate someone else if in the unlikely event you win? I would be up for that, if the stuff is on sale here. A cheesy resale group perhaps? 

Would probably be easier to just give the code to someone in the first place if you don't need it?

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The names that are entered will be the ones on the tickets ... they aren’t transferable ... it would mean a few more back in resale pot if people had tickets already 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You have to enter the names of the 2 recipients when you enter and, like ordinary tickets, they are not transferrable. So if you know somebody looking for a ticket send them a photo of the pack with the code visible.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I was going to say The Thingy and  the Hat both ticketless would be a travesty! 🤣

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I said the same to my nephew i would take him when he was 18! Little did i know at the time the next Glastonbury he will be 18!! I was hoping for 2 more without being semi responsible!!! Ive told him he has to contribute to the cheese buying funds!!!