Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Take care if googling to try and find cheesy puns related to this thread. In particular avoid at all costs googling cheese churning😳😱.  That has absolutely nothing to do with this innocent worthy farm produce.  Frankly I am still in shock. 

I should have listening to your advice, frankly the images are horrific.

cheese churning.jpg

19 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

I should have listening to your advice, frankly the images are horrific.

cheese churning.jpg

Ha ha, that sure ain’t what I saw and read, but I will now retain that more pleasing image !  Looks like a young Michaela Strachan in her hit man and her time! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Take care if googling to try and find cheesy puns related to this thread. In particular avoid at all costs googling cheese churning😳😱.  That has absolutely nothing to do with this innocent worthy farm produce.  Frankly I am still in shock. 

Couple of mates did that once. The stuff they saw drove emmenthal.

Edited by Quark

22 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Sorry for moving the thread on from cheese puns, but if anyone has bought this cheese can you post the competition T&C's please?

I'd brie very grateful.

https://www.promoentries.com/wyke-farms-glastonbury-terms/

Good luck finding any though ... ive purchased every block in the south of the UK 🙂 

Just now, incident said:

So with the way it's structured, there's possibly a bit of strategy in terms of when you put the entry in.. Albeit without much idea about how many other people are doing similar.

yes .... the two periods stand out ... but I would imagine those would be the periods with most publicity around them ... standard sale time ... and launch time ... so higher sales at those times I would think ... 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes .... the two periods stand out ... but I would imagine those would be the periods with most publicity around them ... standard sale time ... and launch time ... so higher sales at those times I would think ... 

Not sure whether October will have that much publicity or not - depending on how many cancellations they get, it's likely that there's no sale again and so not many people talking about the festival.

Just now, incident said:

Not sure whether October will have that much publicity or not - depending on how many cancellations they get, it's likely that there's no sale again and so not many people talking about the festival.

yes but when there is no sale they can publicise the cheese as a way of getting a ticket ... looks like some kind of strategy to me because of the timing ... and the fact there are lots of periods of time after with just the one pair available ...  

36 minutes ago, Quark said:

Going to work out a pun based around gorgonzola if it kills me

A man comes home with a box of flavoured condoms and says to his wife,

"We should play a game where I go in the bedroom, turn off the light, and I'll put one of these condoms on. Then you can come in and try guess the flavour!"

The wife excitedly agrees, waits a minute, then follows her husband in the bedroom. She jumps on the bed, and puts his penis in her mouth and exclaims,

"It's gorgonzola!" To which her husband replies,

"I haven't put it on yet...."