Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

15 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Let's be honest, Brandon and the lads are doomed but we'll see if we can keep them going through the afternoon and give them a Shot at the Night.

Somebody Told Me that For Reasons Unknown The Killers aren’t too popular around here.  After All These Things That I’ve Done in trying to keep them in the game, we are just going to have to Smile Like You Mean It and remember The Way It Was and accept we are A Dying Breed.

Think I had better Run For Cover

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Somebody Told Me that For Reasons Unknown The Killers aren’t too popular around here.  After All These Things That I’ve Done in trying to keep them in the game, we are just going to have to Smile Like You Mean It and remember The Way It Was and accept we are A Dying Breed.

You win. I'm not competing with that 😆

I'm pleased that out of the top 10 I've seen 7 of them headline. Didn't watch all of each set, I left Beyonce after a few songs because me and my mate got bored (to be fair, she was only there to perve over Bey's thighs). And I left Pulp to go and see the I'll fated Evan Dando acoustic tent set. 

My top 5 headliners are all in there too, which is very pleasing. 

29 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Don't worry, Everything Will Be Alright, you just need to accept that The Killers are a Dying Breed.

The Killers - 16 (-10)

The Cure - 128

Radiohead - 124

The Rolling Stones - 164

Beyoncé - 57

Stevie Wonder - 189

Blur - 244

R.E.M. - 204

David Bowie - 263

Pulp - 111

Yep, purely because Dibble wants them to survive but led the charge on getting rid of Levellers.

Being petty on the internet is fun.

• Upvote 1