2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

In any other year the info we got from the sources we had regarding Macca and Kendrick would’ve been enough for me (well… maybe), but after seeing multiple tours get cancelled and bands pulling out of festivals etc, it was hard not to be skeptical when there was zero tour info regarding both acts. Things easily could’ve changed in the last month or so deeming the info null and void. Even this morning in the hour before the Milan announcement people were saying it was over for Kendrick.

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

In any other year the info we got from the sources we had regarding Macca and Kendrick would’ve been enough for me (well… maybe), but after seeing multiple tours get cancelled and bands pulling out of festivals etc, it was hard not to be skeptical when there was zero tour info regarding both acts. Things easily could’ve changed in the last month or so deeming the info null and void. Even this morning in the hour before the Milan announcement people were saying it was over for Kendrick.

Yeah I know people are joking but anyone who now says that things weren’t extremely doubtful at points is just lying. How many times were we told by promoters that Kendrick wasn’t touring at all? Can you blame people for doubting the info?

50 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah I know people are joking but anyone who now says that things weren’t extremely doubtful at points is just lying. How many times were we told by promoters that Kendrick wasn’t touring at all? Can you blame people for doubting the info?

Once, a few days ago, I think.  Unless I’ve missed others in the midst of you have a self-induced months long panic.  In lieu of any other reliable info, I never doubted it was Ken and Macca, and frankly I couldn’t care less if you believe me or not.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Once, a few days ago, I think.  Unless I’ve missed others in the midst of you have a self-induced months long panic.  In lieu of any other reliable info, I never doubted it was Ken and Macca, and frankly I couldn’t care less if you believe me or not.

I didn’t ask you. No idea why you have such a chip on your shoulder lighten up. 

Edited by Matt42