Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

So last to check out last night with @ShakeyCrash. Very thick head this morning, spent 10 mins looking for my phone when it was in my pocket, then accidentally logged out of eFests and couldn't remember my password (sorted now) and it seems I'm involved in some sort of conversation between @Big durbs and @Kalopsia which makes no sense to me at all.

Perhaps I should just go back to bed.

Great night as always, see you at the next one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Great to meet everyone again last night - everyone very welcoming and good fun as always.

Great to see you too ... and some glimmers of positivity in the other thread about this year 🙂 ... fingers crossed you get that first one in june and we get to see you at the real efest meet , where lots of people will no longer be strangers and nervous 🙂 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

so are we doing another doubley weekend after next?

Shall we have an among us night before then? tonight or mid week or something? X

oh I'll join in with Among Us if it's later on 👍

Sorry about me last night, I was there but I wasn't!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

So last to check out last night with @ShakeyCrash. Very thick head this morning, spent 10 mins looking for my phone when it was in my pocket, then accidentally logged out of eFests and couldn't remember my password (sorted now) and it seems I'm involved in some sort of conversation between @Big durbs and @Kalopsia which makes no sense to me at all.

Perhaps I should just go back to bed.

Great night as always, see you at the next one.

🤣🤣😂😂 oh ur so funny 🤣

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Great to see you too ... and some glimmers of positivity in the other thread about this year 🙂 ... fingers crossed you get that first one in june and we get to see you at the real efest meet , where lots of people will no longer be strangers and nervous 🙂 

Yeah - I just saw that on the other thread.  That and the positivity from you all last night has tempted me to move my percentage up from 0% - but just by a little bit 😉

Just need those 3 points now to end the weekend on a good note 🤞

9 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Yeah - I just saw that on the other thread.  That and the positivity from you all last night has tempted me to move my percentage up from 0% - but just by a little bit 😉

Just need those 3 points now to end the weekend on a good note 🤞

Which one do you support?

3 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hey guys , good news , I have just picked Mrs D up from hospital, I won’t go into to much detail but a little side effect of the surgery from 10 yrs ago . But all good and on the mend now 🙂

Awesome night guys 😉 

Great to hear 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Hopefully we can tempt you in sometime 🙂 .... 

ahh i would like too one day having a bit of an identity and confidence whack at the moment!! I enjoy following though and posting! Hopefully there will be a real meet in june? 

Also work in there strangest ideas have decided to social media checks on all is all! Which is most random!! I think its due to us having to use virtual zoom and teams for work and making sure personal accounts arent used on work devices!! Who knows? 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hey guys , good news , I have just picked Mrs D up from hospital, I won’t go into to much detail but a little side effect of the surgery from 10 yrs ago . But all good and on the mend now 🙂

Awesome night guys 😉 

Fantastic news!!! Our NHS are pretty amazing including Mrs D!! 

12 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Awesome night guys 😉 

That's great news mate.

17 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Awesome night guys 😉 

Great news, does this mean that you can stop looking for the receipt? 

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

For the physical virtual meet in karoke session in Glastonbury town - who wants to do a duet on this modern classic?

https://youtu.be/cRTjksM3YAs

but are you a Muppet of a man or a very manly Muppet?

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Awesome night guys 😉 

Good stuff, was just popping into the thread to ask about that.

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Awesome night guys 😉 

Fantastic news Big D 😊 all my love to Mrs D ❤ xxxx