Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

awww looks like I missed a fun filled virtual meet last weekend, I totally forgot this was happening 😞 and to be fair was rather stuck into Bridgerton

@wellyboot - hope life is looking a little rosier

What on earth is 'amongst us' as a game - or shouldn;t I ask 

Hope everyone is well xxx

Thank you xxxx

Among us is a game on your phone you can play with people's and its little people who are trying to do jobs and then one is trying to spoil it and kill people... its quite good fun tho for a bit of something different. 

Hope you're well lovely xxxxx❤

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Will Lampard still be manager by the weekend? 

I don't think so, no. I'm heavily criticised by my family for this but I always felt it was too early for him to be Chelsea manager because I didn't want to see it come to this.

The rumours are starting to swirl, last week Avram Grant was rumoured to be coming in to "assist" the management team but I don't think that'll be the case.

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

@crazyfool1 I’ve just bought a new toy you’re going to appreciate. Got to love a light show

Philips hue sync box ? My lights are all set up ... but I’ve been debating the cost of a box ... or maybe I will leave it untill I get the ambilight Philips tv ...