Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Lampard sacked, Tuchel inbound. Timing seems strange, immediately after Leicester would have been better to give Tuchel an easier first game. 

Can't say I'm totally shocked, being that he was totally and utterly unqualified for the job.

(On the sports front, England doing their best to ruin my great mood with a batting collapse.)

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

Can't say I'm totally shocked, being that he was totally and utterly unqualified for the job.

(On the sports front, England doing their best to ruin my great mood with a batting collapse.)

Writing has been on the wall for a few weeks for sure. Same mistakes over and over again. 

43 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

It’s like a modern day renaissance painting. In the future people will be wondering what caused that unusual facial expression. 

They say that if you look it as you walk, the sick follows you around the room.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Friday or Saturday or both ? If its Friday will probably see you there 🙂

it will be both from 7pm both days 🙂 .....

8 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I really am going to try this time! What time?  I'll just have to start drinking early so I'm confident enough lolol

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I really am going to try this time! What time?  I'll just have to start drinking early so I'm confident enough lolol

They usually start from 7pm 🙂 will be lovely to have u with us i only very briefly met u last time!! So you should probably come so i can meet you properly! 

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Friday or Saturday or both ? If its Friday will probably see you there 🙂

Both! Will be soo nice to see you again lovely!!!! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

They usually start from 7pm 🙂 will be lovely to have u with us i only very briefly met u last time!! So you should probably come so i can meet you properly! 

I'm gonna try but I just get so shy these days! Like I don't know what to say and end up getting really self conscious haha.  I'm hoping I can change though, so I can do more of these  😄

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm gonna try but I just get so shy these days! Like I don't know what to say and end up getting really self conscious haha.  I'm hoping I can change though, so I can do more of these  😄

I know those feelings but everyone is lovely and you quickly get comfortable on the call. 

7 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Theres no pressures to say anything at all - just sit, listen and giggle when the conversation gets random -  some folks are vocal, some are more likely to sit back and all are welcome with open arms.... oh and sometimes folks start quiet and end up v vocal once alcohol gets working 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

They tend to be quieter earlier on, if less people will help to ease you in a bit..

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I know those feelings but everyone is lovely and you quickly get comfortable on the call. 

..Also, what Ozanne said! 

Will be really nice to have you with us, even if its just for a little bit 🙂 

Yeah, I might join at the start then. Feel more comfortable with that rather than hours later when people are already deep in conversation and i've no idea what's going on lol

By the way, have y'all seen this? It seems like such a lovely idea! Wish more festivals did it https://www.shambalafestival.org/adventures/introducing-the-shambolic-pen-pal-service/

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah, I might join at the start then. Feel more comfortable with that rather than hours later when people are already deep in conversation and i've no idea what's going on lol

By the way, have y'all seen this? It seems like such a lovely idea! Wish more festivals did it https://www.shambalafestival.org/adventures/introducing-the-shambolic-pen-pal-service/

If it helps I tend to join quite late when I do make it (normally after 11) and it's easy enough to jump on board.  The conversations tend to bounce around a bit anyway so it's not that bad 🙂