Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I've got a couple but want to make sure people are ok with me posting before I do. 1 from around 8:30 and 1 from around midnight.

Picture 1: @crazyfool1 @Wellyboot @lucyginger @Losing my hair @March Hare @GlastoEls @e2p2 @squirrelarmy @RarerThanDandyB @fatyeti24 (Sorry, you were offscreen when I took the screenshot @H.M.V) @Kalopsia

Picture 2: @squirrelarmy @crazyfool1 @Pinhead @grumpyhack @Big durbs @Wellyboot

Edited by DareToDibble

6 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

A personal highlight was watching you try share your screen :D 

Another was jokingly threatening to kick @Wellyboot. Power went to my head :lol: 

It was quite traumatic for me tbf. I got lied to by not dental plan and then you said you were gunna kick me 😭😭😭 (and tbf when u left you actually did boot me and squirrel off.. 😂)

Fine u can :) 

Edited by Wellyboot

I'm okay with that - post away 

Good to see everybody.

Also fine with pics being posted! 

Sorry I didn’t stay longer, I was really quite tired and squiffy 😂 I woke up this morning and found half a spliff underneath me, the ashtray down the side of the bed, and one headphone still in my ear with some Thomas Tallis playing! Oops! 
Great to see people 😁 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Also fine with pics being posted! 

Sorry I didn’t stay longer, I was really quite tired and squiffy 😂 I woke up this morning and found half a spliff underneath me, the ashtray down the side of the bed, and one headphone still in my ear with some Thomas Tallis playing! Oops! 
Great to see people 😁 

😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh mate I love you 

Thanks to everyone ... haven’t laughed like that in a long time ... very much reminded me of the good times ... really good mix of entertainment and more serious ... and happy birthday to @lucyginger impending ... @DareToDibble I’m good with photos ... hopefully they will be as good as the sound quality ... certainly didn’t expect to see a growler during lockdown ... strange Times indeed ... @stuartbert two hats ... house and view looks amazing @fatyeti24 can’t tag hmv for some reason good luck with the prep and reopening ... @Wellyboot u need to get on to that light situation ... I know it’s dark on the farm right now but that recreation was taking it to the extreme ... heads a little fuzzy today but I wasn’t quite as hardcore as you with the cider bus cider @squirrelarmy  , @Pinhead thanks for the oxfam chat ... certainly will be trying for that amongst the options next year and thanks to all the dental plans that weren’t old enough to be there ... :) ... will see you all on the farm for the real one in 2021 ... no excuses for lurking now ... and thanks :) 

Sorry I lied @Wellyboot, please don’t hold a grudge against me. 

Deep Down, when you think about it we are all @dentalplan’s. Thanks for blowing my cover HMV. 

Thanks for a great night, I feel asleep after the game, hopefully something like that happens again. Love you all xxx

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Sorry I lied @Wellyboot, please don’t hold a grudge against me. 

Deep Down, when you think about it we are all @dentalplan’s. Thanks for blowing my cover HMV. 

Thanks for a great night, I feel asleep after the game, hopefully something like that happens again. Love you all xxx

I forgive you x