Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Ha! In 2018 I was wondering around that bar for ages!!? So weird, you guys must have been so close to us (my friend and I found tommy101 and his friend). 2019 was a bit more successful...met quite few folk who I kept bumping in to over the weekend. However, it doesn't compare to the glasto meeting up!!

@vintagelaureate was that last year?

no, 2018 for me. I didn't go last year.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No festival in 2018 either.

Boomtown was the 2018 thing I was referring to. I didn't go to Boomtown in 2019.

I didn't attend the Glastonbury efests meet last year either as I was late on site.

Edited by vintagelaureate

19 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I am just going to leave the meeting open with no waiting room from 6.30pm, so people can come and go as they please.

I will be sporadic in attendance with two kids and the football! 

If there's any silver lining to drawing the derby last night, it means Wednesday won't be title winning night (provided City beat Burnley tonight) so the football becomes slightly less of a draw. 

12 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Anyone with any musical talents want to play an online zoom song or two ? 

If I make it I can read a poem I wrote about the agony of T-Day. It went down fairly well when I did it at an open mic night back in February. 

17 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

If there's any silver lining to drawing the derby last night, it means Wednesday won't be title winning night (provided City beat Burnley tonight) so the football becomes slightly less of a draw. 

If I make it I can read a poem I wrote about the agony of T-Day. It went down fairly well when I did it at an open mic night back in February. 

yep that would be awesome :) 

1 minute ago, giantkatestacks said:

we will be at our inlaws having a bbq but will take the laptop with so I can join awkwardly. Often I miss the meet as the inlaws have wanted to do something else at the time so it feels strangely appropriate.

You can join all the other awkward joiner in ers :)