Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

17 minutes ago, sisco said:

Robyn just announced for Bergenfest in Norway a week before Glastonbury.  Also Biffy Clyro, Michael Kiwanuka and Zara Larrson

Fuck sake. Finally starts to look like they might’ve actually got all of my must sees back on the lineup but the festival actually going ahead at all looks to be more uncertain than ever.

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

No link to Glastonbury and probably nothing but the White Stripes social media channels seem to be getting some activity

2020 saw some pretty surprising reunions. Is this the next one?

This would be the best reunion of them all for me and one I certainly never expected.

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

To be honest, Daru Jones is an infinitely better drummer than Meg but I suppose it's the iconic image of them in contrasting red and black that people want to see

Daru Jones is as you say an incredible talent and works phenomenally with Jack's solo output but its not aesthetics why I wanna see Jack and Meg together, the two have a sound and chemistry. I wouldn't wanna see The Beatles with John Bonham behind the kit.

They'd be incredible headliners but I cannae ever see it, I've just resigned them to being a band I missed by being too young. As pointed out Jack still packs a great live show so its not all bad, The Raconteurs were good a couple of years ago as well.