guypjfreak

14 hours ago, eFestivals said:

We had an old toilet nicked from our front garden last week before council could take it away. They nick anything from the front gardens round here.

Then I saw this...

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2021-02-17/man-blocks-bristol-traffic-by-sitting-on-a-toilet-in-the-middle-of-the-road

It's crap performance art.

3 minutes ago, Waterdeep said:

Mars landing

Just saw it land.. Amazing init really.. All that distance a bang.. Right on the button.. Amazing old sons amazing... Some people can't get broadband and we can put a car on Mars lol

IMG_20210218_205940126.jpg

20 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

when will that shit end ...

I guess the good burghers of Bristol found that out when the bloke got up from the loo and wiped his arse and walked off.

PS _ There's a chart for cack called 'The Bristol Stool Chart'. Maybe they should have called it 'The Bristool Stool Chart'.

image.png.e81595eaf4d3c19957f04a9c73918d8c.png

15 minutes ago, PM87 said:

Scanning this thread for the first time in a few days to get my good news fix and this is all the news I need. I don't care what anyone says, the Paddington movies are an absolute delight. 

Aren't they just lovely!!! It helps that he's absolutely adorable of course, but they are such wonderful films! Hope you're well!

• Like 1

Jamie O'Brien is pushing 40, yet he still dresses and froths like a 14 year old.

Red Bull pay him money to drop videos every Mon and Thurs 9am Hawaii Standard time.

There are hundreds of these. All good news.

Last weekend on Oahu (then some snowboarding) while we are all locked up. Live it vicariously folks!

Well this is a first.. No hangover after my birthday yesterday... 

Wife and son both have dates for there jabs which means baby Eliza will be sheltered more.. Unfortunately me and my daughter are unworthy of the needle pass at the moment but we're getting there as a country which is something to be proud of.. 

Got my favourite food tonight.. Snails.... Yummmm yummm lol 

Happy weekend all 

On 2/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, bamber said:

Jamie O'Brien is pushing 40, yet he still dresses and froths like a 14 year old.

Red Bull pay him money to drop videos every Mon and Thurs 9am Hawaii Standard time.

There are hundreds of these. All good news.

Last weekend on Oahu (then some snowboarding) while we are all locked up. Live it vicariously folks!

I went snowboarding once. I also came very close to killing myself once. These two events occurred at the same time. On my first day of snowboarding a snow mist came down and I could barely see ahead of me. Then I could actually see that there was a choice of taking a left turn or a right turn. I had very little time to make the decision as I was hurtling in a downward direction. I chose left. I should have chosen right. I found out later that the left hand turn was one of those slopes for very experienced skiers and snowboarders. This was my first day ever snowboarding, and I have never skied in my life. I got lucky as I fell over and really hurt one of my shins. I saw a black and yellow pole in front of me, and used that to get up on my feet again. It was then that I noticed that there was a sheer drop behind that black and yellow pole. That was the direction of travel i was going had I not fallen beforehand. I could have been a contender for a Darwin Award. I'm not certain that that still isn't within me.