guypjfreak

3 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😂😂 maybe mine's broken...

When mice start to break down you know the pressure's on. They are very resilient normally, what with their packed with info little heads and all. Apparently they are taught by older mice at an early age how to twitch their noses at high velocity when looked at by a human. That's just gotta take up a shed load (is that pigeon still in there?) of brain capacity. I know it must because I'm constantly twitching my nose like a mouse in a mimicking kind of way. When I say mimicking, it's in a deferential way. Man, can those little rodents shake their noses better than me. Bastards!

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

When mice start to break down you know the pressure's on. They are very resilient normally, what with their packed with info little heads and all. Apparently they are taught by older mice at an early age how to twitch their noses at high velocity when looked at by a human. That's just gotta take up a shed load (is that pigeon still in there?) of brain capacity. I know it must because I'm constantly twitching my nose like a mouse in a mimicking kind of way. When I say mimicking, it's in a deferential way. Man, can those little rodents shake their noses better than me. Bastards!

They are so cute when they do it too!! That little nose twitch is just adorable! Its really impressive if you can do it too, i've just tried and its not so much my nose that twitches but my top lip and forehead i cant seem to make JUST the nose twitch. I think this is a sign that i'd be a terrible mouse, which is a shame.

(the pigeon has left the shed, he's fine and free and could fly! yay!!)

4 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

i've just tried and its not so much my nose that twitches but my top lip and forehead i cant seem to make JUST the nose twitch. 

Well, I do believe that you actually did try to twitch your nose like a mouse. Looney! 🙂

I think this is a sign that i'd be a terrible mouse, which is a shame.

Maybe you are more suited towards being a meerkat?

(the pigeon has left the shed, he's fine and free and could fly! yay!!)

Great news. 

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, I do believe that you actually did try to twitch your nose like a mouse. Looney! 🙂

Maybe you are more suited towards being a meerkat?

Great news. 

Hahaha I really did, maybe my future career as a mouse is a non starter. Meerkatting tho, I think i'd be good at that! They are always popping up noseying at everything, that sounds like me 😄 

11 minutes ago, Homer said:

d704db52-87de-4f28-943a-ccf4d7d17119.jpg

😆😂 haha never really thought of it like that but now its all I'll see!

10 minutes ago, Quark said:

Mum getting her jab today. That's both mine and Mrs Q's parents with their first rounds done. Checkpoint one reached 🙂

Fantastic news!!!! 😄